Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I remember when we were thinking the QNTM was going to retail for around 300-350. I never pay resell but if people were prepared o pay retail for that I say pull the trigger. Hell, I guess resellers gotta eat too lol.

got lucky and won a pair of qntm at my local store for retail... im getting them tomorrow so ill show pics then... also how do the azareth run? dont have a pair of v3 but i always get my size 9 in every model... i called two spots by me one has a size 9 and they wont take my trade of bariums plus money smh... another spot by me got a 9.5 and they said i can trade bariums plus money... im a check them out tomorrow

got lucky and won a pair of qntm at my local store for retail... im getting them tomorrow so ill show pics then... also how do the azareth run? dont have a pair of v3 but i always get my size 9 in every model... i called two spots by me one has a size 9 and they wont take my trade of bariums plus money smh... another spot by me got a 9.5 and they said i can trade bariums plus money... im a check them out tomorrow
I went TTS on my V3s. I have them all. They are tight but they break in very nice 2-3 wears at 3-5 hours. Comfort is 6.5 out 10 for me. Better then air force 1 and Jordan 1 IMO but that’s not saying much lol. Don’t expect boost comfort I would say it’s on par with 4d run 1.0 if you have those.

Ready to pull the trigger on QNTMs but can’t decide on the sizing. Do I go 350 V2, 700 V1/V3, or 380 sizing? Leaning towards 700 or 380 sizing, but what do I know? lol

Ready to pull the trigger on QNTMs but can’t decide on the sizing. Do I go 350 V2, 700 V1/V3, or 380 sizing? Leaning towards 700 or 380 sizing, but what do I know? lol
All The Same For Me But Personally I’ve Been Going TTS In These (What Some Would Consider .5 Up In 350’s)

All The Same For Me But Personally I’ve Been Going TTS In These (What Some Would Consider .5 Up In 350’s)

Came home and caught up on the thread and see sizing discussions. Since I’m going to buy both QNTM and Bariums, I still don’t know what size to get. Seems like TTS or .5 up?

Here’s what I wear. All Jordan’s, dunks, Air Max size 11, Yeezy V1, 700, V1 and 700 V2 size 11, yeezy 350 V2 and all ultraboost size 11.5. Normal/narrow foot....HALP!!!

ive been going true to size on all yeezy im talking 350 v2, 700 v1 and 700 v2, barium and powerphases...the 350 fits snug but after wearing them for an hour i get used to them despite being tight AF lol... the 700 and barium fits good but the toe just fits awkward its kinda hard to explain....the powerphases fit perfect actually... im usually stubborn when it comes to my collection and try to get every shoe in one specific size unless its an af1... i get everything a size 9 but af1 8.5 cuz it runs big

Wonder if all those QNTM restocks yesterday and today gonna help with prices coming down even more. Damn honestly didn't think I'd see sub 350 on these, but damn. Glad I moved my bariums before this drop. I def overpaid at 395 for my first pair, but guess I'm doubling up with my goat credit. Just put in a bid for 348 sans the shipping/tax.
Where'd it restock???

Idk man small sizes are already there. 8-12 already mid 300s. We'll see how it goes in the next few days.
605F4C09-E3F6-4C0F-AF5E-D37C1AAFB6B1.png

Never Will Understand These “Resellers” :lol

Got my barium offer accepted unexpectedly.
Bariums are seriously underrated.

I think Quantums are slightly better, the knit + 3M + originality makes them superior

But I personally love the olive color and that dark toe box makes me less anxious about beating them up. I'd double on em if the OGs weren't bricking rn

Back
Top Bottom