• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Olive is one of my fav colors as well.

I love the 3M detailing under the knit and how they appeared to zig zag perfectly on Ye's pair when he first debut them. But so many pairs seem to have that 3M pattern way off.

I also wasnt the biggest fan of the carpet knitting effect when the close up shots of the QNTM first dropped.

Definitely prefer the barium. And also think that blue pair is a great QNTM replica yet superior. Blue may be too bold for some. The silver base of the QNTM is definitely a better neutral option to build fits around. But when I want neutral, I just go with a black, cream, or white.

still salty my local consignment store wont accept a trade of my bariums plus cash for their azareth... whatever ill just keep the bariums and wear them eventually.... i just wanted the azareth more really but would rather trade instead of paying resale all together

605F4C09-E3F6-4C0F-AF5E-D37C1AAFB6B1.png

Never Will Understand These “Resellers” :lol:
I honestly feel like a lot of them are just doing it cause it's the "in" thing to do

Of course they make money but i feel like they enjoy posting pics and bragging about it more then anything

Maybe i'm old and salty tho lmaoo

Last edited:
350 sz 10 for qntms On goat. Them joints dippn. If they hold up til next friday finna double up

Of course they make money but i believ they like that more then the money

I honestly feel like a lot of them are just doing it cause it's the "in" thing to do

Of course they make money but i feel like they enjoy posting pics and bragging about it more then anything

Maybe i'm old and salty tho lmaoo

Two things can be true. So yes, you’re right on all accounts. :lol:

Bit the bullet 100 over retail for QNTMS will feel ok in a year I hope. Couldn’t just Take both the V3 and Quantum L. You never know with yeezy tho, that 2021 release sheet could piss a good amount of ppl off lol. Fingers crossed for a 750 retro spree

Last edited:
ive been going true to size on all yeezy im talking 350 v2, 700 v1 and 700 v2, barium and powerphases...the 350 fits snug but after wearing them for an hour i get used to them despite being tight AF lol... the 700 and barium fits good but the toe just fits awkward its kinda hard to explain....the powerphases fit perfect actually... im usually stubborn when it comes to my collection and try to get every shoe in one specific size unless its an af1... i get everything a size 9 but af1 8.5 cuz it runs big

Ended up going TTS on the QNTM, same as my 700 V1/V3 sizing. Hopefully it works out and the toebox isn’t too weird. The 700 V1 toebox is fine for the most part but the 700 V3 is awkward as well. I can’t ever keep up with Adidas/Yeezy sizing smh

605F4C09-E3F6-4C0F-AF5E-D37C1AAFB6B1.png

Never Will Understand These “Resellers” :lol:

It's mainly kids. If I was high school age if you told me that I could make $40-50+ a week just by sitting home entering app raffles on the internet I woulda been on board. That woulda been McDonalds and gas money, or something for a little cheap high school date :lol:

And like somebody said the one of "coolest" things to do right now is post on social media that you "Got Em" or have been "Confirmed" even if you can't afford to keep that shoe for more than a week without your finances collapsing

The bariums I won last night must have been at GOAT already cuz the offer was accepted at like 7:30 and they've already been received and authenticated. Makes sense as well as I got them for 35 over retail notnincludinf shipping.

What's great about this is I ordered a pair of shoes for my wife from GOAT as well so they should ship at the same time and I won't have to hear her get on me for more shoes.

Back
Top Bottom