Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Meanwhile my Arzareths I bought from GOAT on September 1 still "Shipping to GOAT" :smh:

UPS must be walking the shoes there. Maybe I'll get them by the end of the month. GOAT starting to get on that StockX clown time

1599834386154.png

I'm still in awe for them.

are the v3's comfy?

Imo the most comfy yeezy is the 500

I only have 350 500 and 700 tho so I really cant say

Just came in only took 9days from the day I ordered to receive them from stockx......my first 700v3 and I went up half a size, it’s some toe room but I’m not sure if tts would’ve been as comfortable

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 142
Got a W on 12.5 peppers already. Might be a 3 pair weekend... Pepper, QNTM #2, Green 5.

What discord group you in?
Backdoored. Probably not renewing further though, was mostly to try and see what the hype was about with these discord groups. Maybe helpful for bot guys, but useless for me since I'm manual. All the info that they provide is stuff I either knew or was readily available just by following the right people on twitter.

Backdoored. Probably not renewing further though, was mostly to try and see what the hype was about with these discord groups. Maybe helpful for bot guys, but useless for me since I'm manual. All the info that they provide is stuff I either knew or was readily available just by following the right people on twitter.
Yeah cook groups are useless now if you're manual.

Goat pair ain't ship yet hope

Kiddo cancels lol

Edit nvmmmm lol

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with dealing with Adidas and FedEx after a package is "lost"? Adidas is offering my cousin 30% off after his 350s from last month never arrived. They've been out for delivery for 2 weeks.

Anyone have experience with dealing with Adidas and FedEx after a package is "lost"? Adidas is offering my cousin 30% off after his 350s from last month never arrived. They've been out for delivery for 2 weeks.
Lost after delivered or hasnt been delivered yet?

Back
Top Bottom