Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
If bruh really want those Peppers RF like that to rock, I say do the trade for the Peppers. Might be his Yeezy of the Year. Let that man be great

If bruh really want those Peppers RF like that to rock, I say do the trade for the Peppers. Might be his Yeezy of the Year. Let that man be great

Haha, bro, I want to remind folks that I do have 2! pairs.

And, yes, I really do want those Pepper RFs.

I've had a really good streak in the last weeks so I'm in the draw. I may not even need the trade. We'll see.

Someone offered me the Mauve 700, which I do like, for my Arzareth 700v3.

Is that something I should consider?

Think I'd be able to swing the Arzareth into some Waves? Or is that too lofty? Lol
Mauve's bricked so bad Social Status gave me 2 or 3 extra pairs for free. Don't trust the person who made this offer to you anymore, he/she is preying on your ignorance.

Mauve's bricked so bad Social Status gave me 2 or 3 extra pairs for free. Don't trust the person who made this offer to you anymore, he/she is preying on your ignorance.

Thanks for the reply! I don't think I'm ignorant entirely. I am asking more knowledgeable people for their educated opinions. I was already pretty sure it was bad but wanted info from those that have owned and worn both styles of shoes. Like I mentioned earlier, I actually wear them, so my question was coming from a "which shoe is better to wear" position instead of which shoe will net a higher resale.

Thanks for the reply! I don't think I'm ignorant entirely. I am asking more knowledgeable people for their educated opinions. I was already pretty sure it was bad but wanted info from those that have owned and worn both styles of shoes. Like I mentioned earlier, I actually wear them, so my question was coming from a "which shoe is better to wear" position instead of which shoe will net a higher resale.
I personally prefer the mauves.

53777327-9B43-4F60-A677-11158976D2A0.jpeg
So at the end of the day- no hype, resale value, or biased attached- are y’all going QNTM or Barium if you could only pick 1 of the two for your collection and to rock day to day?

So at the end of the day- no hype, resale value, or biased attached- are y’all going QNTM or Barium if you could only pick 1 of the two for your collection and to rock day to day?

My opinion is obviously biased since I own the Bariums and not the QNTMs, but I like the Bariums more. The darker color and the design just looks more "complete."

My opinion is obviously biased since I own the Bariums and not the QNTMs, but I like the Bariums more. The darker color and the design just looks more "complete."
It’s as if the OG QNTM was the guinea pig (while still amazing) and then they perfected a lot of subtle details with the Barium release.

DS for DS, agreed... I’d swap for mauve in a heartbeat. The blue on arzcapades and the blue quantum are Just too Juvie for me. It’s all about your preference, though. Aggregate, mauves are worth more at the moment too.
Agree, there is nothing that I like about that loud, tacky looking blue color. They look like women’s sneakers. I really want the OGs or the Alvahs though.

DS for DS, agreed... I’d swap for mauve in a heartbeat. The blue on arzcapades and the blue quantum are Just too Juvie for me. It’s all about your preference, though. Aggregate, mauves are worth more at the moment too.
Oh no not ds. I'd sell those Blue joints down the line & buy a pair of mauve's. Those things are gonna go up. Now if both pairs were worth the same then I'd choose the mauve's easily.

at first i didnt like the bariums lol... but after owning both bariums and qntm i appreciate both colors... i like the materials more on the qntm and prefer the colorway better... not feeling the plastic on the side of the bariums but i do like the contrast of a darker colorway on the bariums which makes me want to keep both...kinda reminds me of the the waverunner and muave for the 700 v1 where you have two different colorways one light and one dark... this is why i appreciate the bariums for having that contrast...

at first i didnt like the bariums lol... but after owning both bariums and qntm i appreciate both colors... i like the materials more on the qntm and prefer the colorway better... not feeling the plastic on the side of the bariums but i do like the contrast of a darker colorway on the bariums which makes me want to keep both...kinda reminds me of the the waverunner and muave for the 700 v1 where you have two different colorways one light and one dark... this is why i appreciate the bariums for having that contrast...
The Waverunner/ Mauve to QNTM/ Barium is a really good comparison.

Qntms for sure, but the bariums aren’t bad at all

I can assure you, no one is mistaking size 15 blue yeezys as women’s sneakers, unless you also happen to be wearing a WNBA jersey that day. But if you prefer Mauves then you prefer Mauves, resale price isn’t everything.

Static v2 "used" on GOAT for $380.
Sooo if i use my $300 in credits
itll feel like i only spent $80 +| shipping and taxes?
jokes aside ...
Im crossing this off my want list ... joints will hit $1.1-1.2K during the holiday season
$380 for high-mileage is nuts
temp1596574992.jpeg

temp1596574953.jpeg
temp1596574937.jpeg

I found a gently used pair of Static V2's at my local consignment shop and after seeing them in person, they lost appeal to me. I wanted these so bad and glad I never bought them resell. So many better looking 700's imo.

Back
Top Bottom