• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
53777327-9B43-4F60-A677-11158976D2A0.jpeg
So at the end of the day- no hype, resale value, or biased attached- are y’all going QNTM or Barium if you could only pick 1 of the two for your collection and to rock day to day?

OG if I had to pick one - it's *the* QNTM colorway and the shoe that I'd been anticipating since the first pictures.

Bariums are 10/10 though.

Agree, there is nothing that I like about that loud, tacky looking blue color. They look like women’s sneakers. I really want the OGs or the Alvahs though.
Since when is blue a women’s color? Are you a frontier man of the 1800s who only wears brown leather, drinks from a tin cup, and lives in a cabin in the woods?

Last edited:
Since when is blue a women’s color? Are you a frontier man of the 1800s who only wears brown leather, drinks from a tin cup, and lives in a cabin in the woods?
I didn’t say blue is a women’s color- I just think that model sneaker combined with that shade of blue makes them look feminine.

Seems like Adidas upped their quality control on this batch of QTNMS because I have yet to see misaligned 3m on the heal. First batch looked like this guy put them together

1599931076259.gif
It's about the same QC. They fix one thing and introduce other problems. Just look at Lucky13s pic. Missing 3M dust and spotty application in parts similar to my pair.
3mdust.jpg

Those jawns are kinda ugly- sorry, not hating. Just never liked that 350 colorway. What’s with the orange? And where are your socks?
Obviously I disagree. I hadn’t bought a V2 since the clear stripe era began. I can’t stand see through shoes, lol. I think the orange really sets them off, but different strokes I guess. Also,I wear footie socks with pretty much every low top shoe I own.

So I just got my quantums in and real talk im pretty disappointed. for a shoe that was teased for TWO YEARS the construction is really poor - glue stains throughout and THE EFFING X DOESNT LINE UP - that is such an easy fix to make that X line up - I don't get why that wasn't fixed. The whole heel counter is just mad odd - would have been better if they removed it entirely. The shape too. I think from above it looks good - but the indentation at the arch of the foot make the shape more like a Jordan team basketball shoe than anything else. I thought this was going to be the goat yeezy/future but it isn't. I think the 451 and foam runners and 380s are more futuristic and better constructed. This is an over bulk shoes which in the north I might as well wear a boot. SUPER DISSAPOINTING - not surprised they are tanking on stock x - about to list mine.

Back
Top Bottom