Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Weirdness just took place. I login to my FedEx to check if I have any packages headed my way and I see shipment information from Adidas has been sent with a delivery scheduled for Sunday. I hoped in the ADC bred 350 raffle. Wonder if I've won :emoji_astonished:

adidas DTC
Customer Service
550 New Commerce Blvd
Wilkes Barre, PA US 18706
800 423-4327

Thursday , 12/03/2020
1:34 pm
Shipment information sent to FedEx

Then again, it might be some the Adidas shirts I ordered from Macys too. I just thought about it.
I have the same thing

Now I’ve hit on SVD as well... I may have overdone it with the raffles with 500k stock. By the time I hit on size it was too late to cancel SVD. Should have never entered there. $300 hurts for these, basically like paying resale.

I just wanted two for the collection and figured they’d still be super tough to get even with 500k stock due to the demand for them so I entered every raffle I could find since normally I have horrible luck with non-FLX raffles. Now hoping I lose every other raffle I entered...

Might be able to take a nice trip after COVID with credit card airline miles if it keeps going this way...

Last edited:
Entered a good amount of raffles, and I’ll be trying on RD too but I’m not hopeful. Luckily I’ve got a good feeling I’ll be able to cop a pair sub $300 on eBay at some point over the next few weeks

No. I went in store and questioned about why I kept losing on a size 12.5 and even though it shows as a size I can choose; it’s an automatic L because they don’t even get them.
good to know

with that said, I'm not going for the size 16 or 17, money sizes to sell to an NBA player with deep pockets

Back
Top Bottom