Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I had no issues. After one wear the insoles felt like a shoe i've owned for years.

Went to get the Alvahs on GOAT and somebody beat me to the pair i was eyeing

Feels like the calm before the Breds storm. I'm ready.

Are people not hunting these, or is the hype market down since the summer?

Feels like the calm before the Breds storm. I'm ready.

Are people not hunting these, or is the hype market down since the summer?
I'm all in on the Breds. I've entered 38 different raffles and will be trying on footsites and Yeezy Supply of course. I need a pair of these, hopefully I can get a pair for retail with rumored stock being 500k.

Breds, Zebras and Black Friday Oreo are my favorite v2s ever. Getting to own two of the three (Breds and Zebras) for retail would be amazing. Unimaginable three years ago.

Last edited:
BB0F5125-9501-4308-BE1B-F6E5F77B43C8.jpeg
7CE3804C-F5BE-4B40-87CE-2158B67FFDCC.jpeg
8E29BC2D-4CA7-48D2-85D2-8EDF8D61CF2E.jpeg
Broke these in the other day, babies are glowing. A white 380 is what I needed. My camera might add some extra glow to the shoe in the second pic.

Where are y'all finding all these damn raffles to enter?
soleretriever.com. It’s a pain to enter all of them but I just set aside 30-45 minutes and did it. Feel like I have a good shot at getting a pair with all of the entries if stock is as high as estimated.

I only do the online raffles and don’t bother with the social media ones where you have to tag your friends and stuff.

Last edited:
Third eBay “authenticated” pair of kicks came in. $25 over retail 🤷🏿‍♂️ Why not. Live how the value on these have crashed even though I paid almost double for my first pair lmao
0755CA8C-011E-4274-A8B1-3493E0119245.jpeg

Edit for anyone who wants a pair they’ve got size 11 and 12 for $280 shipped.

Teal blues for $200 shipped too

Last edited:
Shoepalace in bay area just called me. they didn’t take down sizes when I entered the raffle. they only had 7.5 and 13 left. chose the 7.5!

I
soleretriever.com. It’s a pain to enter all of them but I just set aside 30-45 minutes and did it. Feel like I have a good shot at getting a pair with all of the entries if stock is as high as estimated.

I only do the online raffles and don’t bother with the social media ones where you have to tag your friends and stuff.
Just entered a few. Thanks.

I just want one pair. Notice many places size run cuts at US13

Shoepalace in bay area just called me. they didn’t take down sizes when I entered the raffle. they only had 7.5 and 13 left. chose the 7.5!

still waiting on a call from SPs in the oakland area. not really fond of them changing it up where they don't ask for your size at sign up. congrats on the early W.

still waiting on a call from SPs in the oakland area. not really fond of them changing it up where they don't ask for your size at sign up. congrats on the early W.

The Shoe Palace in Oakland carries Yeezys? Which one? The one on Telegraph or Bay Street?

So do all footlocker stores that get Yeezy’s get the same sizes?

FLX app shows up to size 17 but I question if some stores even got sizes that big

Back
Top Bottom