• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
IMG_0360.PNG

A lot of ppl in here can’t dress and only want validation for their “expensive” or “hype” purchases. Certain silhouettes are for those who know what to do with them. I can wear yeezys today blazers tomorrow Jordan 15s the next day and fog raids the day after. Honestly love that the shoes I like the most I can get the easiest. I’m like 8 pairs in on quantum’s and 7 in on 500 highs
I dont judge other men for the most part but I'll call out people's NT denim.... :emoji_laughing:

Did anyone else have payment errors on Confirmed? It wouldn't take my card and they don't accept GooglePay. And my card is blocked on YS too.

How's the sizing on the 500 highs? My lows are 11.5 and feel great. But I'm seeing some 11s available for retail...can I fit those or too snug?

Definitely go up half a size. Very narrow/short toe box. Go with your 350v2 size.
Does it run as snug as V2s? Even my normal 11.5s in those are kinda tight on my toes. I can swing a 12 in those for sure. And 12s in the 500 highs have been pretty affordable. About to pull the trigger

A lot of ppl in here can’t dress and only want validation for their “expensive” or “hype” purchases. Certain silhouettes are for those who know what to do with them. I can wear yeezys today blazers tomorrow Jordan 15s the next day and fog raids the day after. Honestly love that the shoes I like the most I can get the easiest. I’m like 8 pairs in on quantum’s and 7 in on 500 highs

post a fit doe.

How's the sizing on the 500 highs? My lows are 11.5 and feel great. But I'm seeing some 11s available for retail...can I fit those or too snug?

they fit identical to the lows from a pure shape perspective. some people size up because the high ankle part kind of pushes your foot forward (doesn't happen w/ lows)

I wear a size 10 in all my 500 lows but went up to a 10.5 in my original slates and tyrians. My mist slates are due for arrival today so I will update on how they fit later.

thats the first time ive heard of it. pretty sure all we got left this month are a couple of 350 v2s and those white/blue 700 v3s.

Last edited:

I would agree certain aspects on validation. But that's how hype works. Seperate the posers from the expressionists. For all his shenanigans, Ye is ahead of his time when it comes to his silhouettes.

I’m probably the one dude who’s style doesn’t change at all going from sneaker to sneaker :lol: only thing changing is the brand of hat I’m wearing doesn’t conflict with my shoes 🤷🏿‍♂️ I’d wear 500 highs the same way I’d wear qntms the same way I’d wear 350s the same way I’d wear retros

Back
Top Bottom