Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Hope everyone got their prison issued shower slides this morning.

Heard they don’t come out till June

7844AB48-DECE-402B-91B3-28BB8CFE68C3.jpeg

Crazy to me that in 2021 some still don't seem to grasp the concept of quantities staying relatively limited on every drop while demand/popularity/"new" cornball "sneakerheads" etc. continuously soaring as time goes on and the game in general continues to get played the f out. Like yeah of course hundreds of thousands of people vs. 50 quantity at an online boutique is gonna be near impossible, and even more impossible time and time again after that

Sneakers have become far from a niche hobby to an extremely mainstream thing. Pretty much any human with a cell phone these days is in on it and also those ppls grandmas and cousins with multiple accounts, bots etc.

Sucks for the old heads who do it strictly out of the love of sneakers that theyd still have regardless if sneaker collecting was a mainstream thing today or not, but it is what it is

Last edited:
Crazy to me that in 2021 some still don't seem to grasp the concept of quantities staying relatively limited on every drop while demand/popularity/"new" cornball "sneakerheads" etc. continuously soaring as time goes on and the game in general continues to get played the f out. Like yeah of course hundreds of thousands of people vs. 50 quantity at an online boutique is gonna be near impossible, and even more impossible time and time again after that

Sneakers have become far from a niche hobby to an extremely mainstream thing. Pretty much any human with a cell phone these days is in on it and also those ppls grandmas and cousins with multiple accounts, bots etc.

Sucks for the old heads who do it strictly out of the love of sneakers that theyd still have regardless if sneaker collecting was a mainstream thing today or not, but it is what it is

I still know a lot of people who dont give af about yeezys and Jordan's:lol: on a side note I think Ye copped his own shoes at the auction to generate buzz :rofl:

Honestly, if I had billions like Ye does, I would start buying back all of my historic sh*t as well. Ye could create a Kanye museum like Elvis estate did with Graceland (“Yeland”?) and keep generating revenue for his family long after he is gone.

Honestly, if I had billions like Ye does, I would start buying back all of my historic sh*t as well. Ye could create a Kanye museum like Elvis estate did with Graceland (“Yeland”?) and keep generating revenue for his family long after he is gone.
How does that 1 of 1 wind up in an auction house anyway if Ye didnt put it there?

Back
Top Bottom