Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
if you don't have analogs, statics or vantas in your yeezy collection wtf you doing with your life

y'all tripping - the 700 v2 has by far the most premium materials of the Yeezy line (save the new boots that are coming out). the leather on my geodes is soft af and the suede is a1. Im so hyped to get the statics for retail after missing out on the first drop bc of the dumb af WEX hype model of dropping a limited color way first and they flooding the market with other colors. also I love the 300 dollar tag bc it keeps little kid reseller away.
$300 is way too much for what you are getting, imo. The price isn't scaring away any resellers

So…explain why tf. :lol:
You can’t be talking about weird laces and flimsiness when you own the Mx Oats. That shoe has some awful materials. I’ve owned the Statics and they’re definitely top tier (when it comes to Yeezys) for quality of materials, and when you throw in the boost on top, it’s a great shoe. The V1s have a thicker/sturdier upper, I’ll give you that, but that doesn’t mean the V2 is cheap and flimsy, not even close. It’s also debatable whether or not a thicker upper is a good thing, as some may think the lighter V2 is more comfortable. What isn’t debatable is that the Statics have the best materials with genuine leather and suede all over the shoe and are extremely clean, aesthetically speaking.

NO ONE should ever bring the 700 V3 in to the conversation when talking about quality. It is the absolute worst Yeezy, with its synthetic materials all over, no boost, and feels like the midsole was made from wood.

Was about to pull the trigger on eBay but recent static 700 V2 are Made in India :sick:

AEEA790C-E399-4EEB-83EF-4E191C0B01D0.jpeg

940048B7-7A5B-4AE0-8776-B889E37B67AA.jpeg

This is what they’re supposed to look like
D8FA7D91-5547-450E-8DCD-36D479321A27.jpeg

$300 is way too much for what you are getting, imo. The price isn't scaring away any resellers
You could argue price point for any shoe honestly. I do think the 300 dollar price scared away a lot of potential buyers/amateur resellers/casual sneakerheads that would have jumped at the Statics if they were 240, which is completely fine by me.

You can’t be talking about weird laces and flimsiness when you own the Mx Oats. That shoe has some awful materials. I’ve owned the Statics and they’re definitely top tier (when it comes to Yeezys) for quality of materials, and when you throw in the boost on top, it’s a great shoe. The V1s have a thicker/sturdier upper, I’ll give you that, but that doesn’t mean the V2 is cheap and flimsy, not even close. It’s also debatable whether or not a thicker upper is a good thing, as some may think the lighter V2 is more comfortable. What isn’t debatable is that the Statics have the best materials with genuine leather and suede all over the shoe and are extremely clean, aesthetically speaking.

NO ONE should ever bring the 700 V3 in to the conversation when talking about quality. It is the absolute worst Yeezy, with its synthetic materials all over, no boost, and feels like the midsole was made from wood.

Idk why you bringing Oats into this like I said they were top tier also.

I know you over here wyling when you talking about premium leather and suede when the shoe barely has any to begin with. :lol:. They feel thin and cheap and ive had everything. Dont let your love for the colorway make you overrate them.

Idk why you bringing Oats into this like I said they were top tier also.

I know you over here wyling when you talking about premium leather and suede when the shoe barely has any to begin with. :lol:. They feel thin and cheap and ive had everything. Dont let your love for the colorway make you overrate them.
Like I said, in terms of Yeezys, the 700 V2 is top tier and compared to the V1 it has better quality materials. Both the V1 and V2 are great models, I love both.

Back
Top Bottom