• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Some how got through on DSG 22CE3E0A-5DDD-43D1-9DB2-5D7E7C5250AE.jpeg

These releases really have become ridiculous. They get worse by the release. I have a pair of the Bone slides. I was going to try to add a few more colors to the collection, but I think these will be the last ones I try for. They really aren't that special anyway :lol:

The newer slides are simple but amazing to wear... easily my most worn Yeezy for the past year. My foams just sit for the most part even though I still love that model as well.

cause....then, no1 would want them
naw this 2022 we have evolved the past scarcity mentality. If Yeezy brand wasn't run by a bunch of dumb *@)* then you could NikeID slides and foams in any color you want at any time. All they have to do is stand up a website and then inject dye into the foam molds. simple. That would make Kanye into a double billionaire.

naw this 2022 we have evolved the past scarcity mentality.

no we haven't

as long as something is hyped and scarce, we'll always want it more

case in point. you can go to urban outfitters right now and buy these slides. they look almost identical to yeezys (and cheaper). but, guess what? you WON'T go buy them right now cause they are available and they aren't hyped

I really wish I knew. The size dropdown popped up and I added to cart quick. I was stuck on Review and Pay for a minute but it went through. I entered my card info and got through. I need to go play lottery.

I really wish I knew. The size dropdown popped up and I added to cart quick. I was stuck on Review and Pay for a minute but it went through. I entered my card info and got through. I need to go play lottery.
You added and checked out with both pairs in one cart?

Back
Top Bottom