Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Sorry you guys can’t understand the main point of my argument that the V2 is superior to the V1 in terms of materials lol 🤷‍♂️ No one is saying that the V2 has the greatest materials of any shoe of all time lol

No I dont get your point. You were trying to support your Static argument by saying it has premium suede and leather ALL OVER. Where the **** the shoe got enough leather and suede on it for you to to even think of making that statement. Are you okay? :lol:

No I dont get your point. You were trying to support your Static argument by saying it has premium suede and leather ALL OVER. Where the **** the shoe got enough leather and suede on it for you to to even think of making that statement. Are you okay? :lol:
Oh brother lol The V2 is a top tier Yeezy in terms of materials, and better than the V1. The V2 is a good quality shoe, I didn’t say it was a 1200 dollar dress shoe or something. Sorry you can’t understand the point.

Oh brother lol The V2 is a top tier Yeezy in terms of materials, and better than the V1. The V2 is a good quality shoe, I didn’t say it was a 1200 dollar dress shoe or something. Sorry you can’t understand the point.

Why you ducking what my point is? :lol:

I quote:

“What isn’t debatable is that the Statics have the best materials with genuine leather and suede all over the shoe and are extremely clean, aesthetically speaking”

Can you kindly explain sir.

Why you ducking what my point is? :lol:

I quote:

“What isn’t debatable is that the Statics have the best materials with genuine leather and suede all over the shoe and are extremely clean, aesthetically speaking”

Can you kindly explain sir.

Lol bro, best materials in comparison to the other 700 models.

You could argue price point for any shoe honestly. I do think the 300 dollar price scared away a lot of potential buyers/amateur resellers/casual sneakerheads that would have jumped at the Statics if they were 240, which is completely fine by me.
why is it a good thing to scare away the casual sneakerhead?

did picasso swerve picasso swerve turn into a massive hater somewhere in the last two months?

or has he always been this way and I just now noticed :lol:

no hate picasso just seems like you've developed a taste for giving people ****

Me? Hating?

Cause im trying to get James jiggy and calling out a dude for saying Statics have premium leather and suede all around the shoe? Naw no way, whos hating. Show me this hating. :lol:

Edit: yes I was hating on that other dudes dusty ankle socks tho

240A3A95-A41A-4BA4-8D0A-2D000B136E8F.jpeg

Have your oats folks.
1646627461176.gif

😂 no thank you.

Back
Top Bottom