Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
shout out to the brilliance of Kanye....

however, i'm always more impressed by the artist/designers that turn his vision into something tangible. the sketch artist, etc
That man might be the "genius" with the most help and assistance ever

I've hit off YS exactly three times (Slate 500 Highs that didnt fit , black friday black statics, and first bone slides) and Confirmed exactly once (700v3 Azareth).

Last edited:
The real, 100% original, 70$ foam slides nobody ever thought about doing before the genius that kanye west is
No one said it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. But you know damn well those UO are knockoffs of the Yeezy slides.

I can buy Birkenstocks for $150. I can hit up Walmart for some Fakenstocks for $15. It ain't the same.

No one said it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. But you know damn well those UO are knockoffs of the Yeezy slides.

I can buy Birkenstocks for $150. I can hit up Walmart for some Fakenstocks for $15. It ain't the same.
What I was saying is those slides ARE the knockoff to Nike slides/Crocs and so on.
I'm sure they're patented and everything but nothing about them is original except for ****** lining up (online) to buy them.
kanye really applied that Steve Jobs formula by turning a basic product into a "revolutionary" one through heavy marketing and communication

Yeah I'm definitely passing on those bootleg joints because they are exactly that.

i'd have to do some research. but i'm not sure if Kanye is the first person to come out with 1 piece foam slides. so he may have been sold a certain mold and added to it (the rigged bottom)

Kanye ain't the first one for anything, ask ray j nem
foam runners
What I was saying is those slides ARE the knockoff to Nike slides/Crocs and so on.
I'm sure they're patented and everything but nothing about them is original except for ****** lining up (online) to buy them.
kanye really applied that Steve Jobs formula by turning a basic product into a "revolutionary" one through heavy marketing and communication
bro MacBooks and iPhones were/are 100% revolutionary as products - they didn't need marketing to be great.

foam runners

bro MacBooks and iPhones were/are 100% revolutionary as products - they didn't need marketing to be great.
Computers and smartphone existed before iMacs and iPhones, the marketing and ability of apple to make these super coveted items is what's revolutionary.

can't hit a pair of toddler slides for the life of me. Been trying for toddler ones for the last 4-5 releases. By the time I'll actually win a pair of toddler size, my daughter gonna wear adult sizes :stoneface:

If all Confirmed raffles are like this, don't think I'll ever enter another one again.

A W will make a world of a difference again, but man...

I'm pretty sure he didn't. I'm man enough to say that I'm buying because it's tied to his name.
Now we're talking.
A vast majority of people buying his products do it because it's HIS s h i t but wanna act like it's all about the products.
No.
It's about being kanyesexual in some (a lot) instances or about being seen, validated etc

Back
Top Bottom