Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
You added and checked out with both pairs in one cart?
Yup. I had a tab open for each size and got access to all 3 at the same time. When the review and pay was stuck on the Onyx tab I added my size to cart on the Ochre tab. When review and pay finally went through I had both in cart so I said F it. Put in my payment info and it went through.

I didn't get an email yet so now i'm nervous lol.

what if it was Gods plan for you to win at (1) thing you tried today....just (1) thing, whatever you tried.

and instead of buying a winning lottery ticket, you used your (1) time luck to buy Yeezys
dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me-michael-clarke.gif

no we haven't

as long as something is hyped and scarce, we'll always want it more

case in point. you can go to urban outfitters right now and buy these slides. they look almost identical to yeezys (and cheaper). but, guess what? you WON'T go buy them right now cause they are available and they aren't hyped

No, I won't buy them because that's not what I want. It's a knockoff. I want the real thing.

How long was sns raffle open for? Checked yesterday didn't see it up. Gotta rely on Confirmed last chance smh

I think it's just the sheer volume of people trying to hit on YS vs. available stock. I haven't seen botters cook on YS in my cook group in a very long time. Most of them just use proxies to try and hit manually and results are poor...

Last edited:
I usually buy all my stuff from Finishline so can someone enlighten me on how this L from Confirmed is gonna work. I see they opened a hour ago but the progress is still on 0%.

I usually buy all my stuff from Finishline so can someone enlighten me on how this L from Confirmed is gonna work. I see they opened a hour ago but the progress is still on 0%.
So it goes from 0 to 99% just like that. Then hangs on that for hours. Then you get a notification saying you wasn't chosen.

I think it's just the sheer volume of people trying to hit on YS vs. available stock. I haven't seen botters cook on YS in my cook group in a very long time. Most of them just use proxies to try and hit manually and results are poor...
I miss the days when YS was your best bet.. I got my 1st ever Yeezys in 2017 on YS (350 V2 Creams) because it was so hard to get them anywhere else.

Last edited:
I miss the days when YS was your best bet.. I got my 1st every Yeezys in 2017 on YS (350 V2 Creams) because it was so hard to get them anywhere else.

I used to hit almost every other drop back then, you just needed multiple machines running or an insider word on a shock drop. Now it's only about 2-3x per year.

When it truly lets me in (not that session expired bs), everything goes pretty smooth tho. Ash gray 500's for my youngest, butter smooth. Static 700 for the toe, butter smooth. Before those two, I can't even remember... think it was my first pair of Pures way back. Never got schnip on Yeezy day either....

no we haven't

as long as something is hyped and scarce, we'll always want it more

case in point. you can go to urban outfitters right now and buy these slides. they look almost identical to yeezys (and cheaper). but, guess what? you WON'T go buy them right now cause they are available and they aren't hyped

Naw this a straw man argument/flawed logic - the reason those sit is bc they are fake Yeezy slides. ppl don't want them bc they are fake not bc they aren't scarce.

Back
Top Bottom