Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
If I'm adidas, I'm dropping these Diddy customs from years ago and a reverse Red 350v2 like they did with the Slates being reversed Oreos. New Red Octobers for October 25, 2023 and call them the "October Reds" to stick it to him.

1a58ec64346ed6d4f4f286a262a797fc.jpg

Reverse the Red and the Blacks.
1.jpg

I wonder if a patent inventor has any ownership rights to a item created, manufactured, and produced while employed by a corporation? That would be hella interesting. If not, i dont think theres a reason or necessity to record a name on a patent if it’s actual owner is the corporation.

Anyone have corporate or legal knowledge?

Not for footwear. The company for which it was designed for owns the designs. Tinker Hatfield and others who've come after him don't own anything. Salehe Bembury shined on this briefly in an interview he did recently. Crocs took one of his designs and altered it without so much of a heads up.

I wanted them new Indigo Knit Runners. Hope they don’t get to ridiculous resale wise. Thought I’d be able to scoop for a decent price cuz folks were calling them ugly lol

I think they can retro the shoes, because they own all designs besides slides. He doesn't get a dime moving forward. They just cant use his image, name, or likeness to sell them

If they wanna win, just steadily retro the classics. People still want them PBs. Imagine dropping Waves annually before every summer.

They can still eat if they smart and focus on the hits, instead of continuing to release garbage CWs of models nobody cares about

Yep they just have to remove his name/branding.

Adidas 700
Adidas 350 Boost

Wouldn't be that big of a deal. The real question is how receptive would the general public be to this? The question was always asked "would these sneakers be successful without the collaboration?". Well we about to find out in the coming years.

Adidas 700
Adidas 350 Boost

Wouldn't be that big of a deal. The real question is how receptive would the general public be to this? The question was always asked "would these sneakers be successful without the collaboration?". Well we about to find out in the coming years.

If they integrate the models into being staple Adidas models it kinda immortalizes him into their history (which is kinda already done being that they haven’t signed anyone else that brought them anywhere close to Nike/Jordan). They’d be better off just doing AdiFOM knockoffs of all the models lol.

Sneakers about to be boring af for a long minute... the panda panda Adifom era... smh.
With all the mock/slides hype recently, are we officially in a post-sneaker era?

/s because I know some of you will get triggered by this comment lol

Adidas 700
Adidas 350 Boost

Yeah it’s hilarious because for YEARS people said this about hyped Jordan 1s vs AF 1s and Dunks (back when Dunks had ZERO hype and you could easily NikeID them lol). Now this looks like it is actually happening with Adidas and Yeezy and it’s going be be an absolute trainwreck lol

If they integrate the models into being staple Adidas models it kinda immortalizes him into their history (which is kinda already done being that they haven’t signed anyone else that brought them anywhere close to Nike/Jordan). They’d be better off just doing AdiFOM knockoffs of all the models lol.
Thing is, Yeezy brought hype to the brand and even stayed with the brand after the Boost Wave and whatnot had faded.

I’m not sure what Adidas is going to do now, maybe just go back to the hypeless (or little hyped) brand it was pre-Ye? I know they can still sell a lot of staples like Stan Smiths, Superstars, etc. etc. to non-sneaker heads and longtime Adidas fans. Especially Ultraboosts, which seem to be universally loved by non-sneakerheads now.

Ye losing everything, sucks to suck. Bruh thought he was invincible.

He had to do all this in the fall/winter though, I wanted to rock those Rnr Boots a few times. :lol:

Yall think resale prices gonna go up, or down? Thinkin bout grabbin a pair of Analogs for $288 :nerd:

You are going to have people who no longer want to be associated with him & sell off/not buy anymore.
You are also going to have people who value his speech or don't have problems with what he said & still buy/support.

Who knows tbh?

PO

Yall think resale prices gonna go up, or down? Thinkin bout grabbin a pair of Analogs for $288 :nerd:

wondering the same about the Knit Runners. I’d guess prices drop throughout like December then if the ban sticks past next spring/summer they’ll start to rise again

Decided to put my Yeezy collection on goat when dude went on his racist world tour like two weeks ago. Woke up to mupltiple sales this morning. Happily packaged and shipped. All of my 350s are gone except the last pair of 350 knits I have. Still have about 15 pairs of various 700s, 380s and quantums that haven’t sold yet. Honestly, would be willing to make a massive loss. Just won’t them gone. My merch gotta go to but all of it is worn so I’ll do that at a later date.

Decided to put my Yeezy collection on goat when dude went on his racist world tour like two weeks ago. Woke up to mupltiple sales this morning. Happily packaged and shipped. All of my 350s are gone except the last pair of 350 knits I have. Still have about 15 pairs of various 700s, 380s and quantums that haven’t sold yet. Honestly, would be willing to make a massive loss. Just won’t them gone. My merch gotta go to but all of it is worn so I’ll do that at a later date.

Much respect to you for doing it two weeks ago!

You are going to have people who no longer want to be associated with him & sell off/not buy anymore.
You are also going to have people who value his speech or don't have problems with what he said & still buy/support.

Who knows tbh?

PO

The latter already copped pairs so I still think prices will go down a little more over the next few months. Especially without the hype of them continuing to release and the ongoing decline of the sneaker culture that has already started happening.

I realistically expect to see most pairs available for retail price sooner than later.

Ngl I was a massive Kanye stan and even stuck up for him when he was wildin out the many times before. If I take a bath and lose a ton of money…it is what it is. Ain’t goin for that bs anymore. Lesson learned.

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with being a huge fan and supporting him or anyone.

Once you realize that you're not agreeing with, respecting or have issues with what a person's saying. Then it's time to distance yourself from that.

Hopefully you make some good money and don't take too much of a loss!

That's valid and what I had in mind when I mentioned "how receptive the general public would be". If Adidas after some time (5-10 years) decide to bring back these models under a different branding would that be acceptable for them to do? Adidas has invested a lot into to producing these models at a large scale. Eventually someone higher up is going to want to go back to producing these. But no matter how they try and spin it these will forever be tied to Kanye with or without his branding. Right now they're willing to take the loss now but eventually they're going to have to do something.

Adidas should have been the one to start the wave of cutting ties with Kanye but they were the last to do so. If it wasn't for these other brands/people stepping up to cut Kanye I don't think Adidas would have followed, they would have rode this out for as long as they could because someone higher up at Adidas is seeing the money/investment point of view.

Back
Top Bottom