Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
so the bigger question is: will adidas do moves in sign other people?
Who? Adidas is finished tbh, they’re banking on Bad Bunny and Jerry.

Nike is going to dominate the sneakerhead market going forward with New Balance essentially taking over the 2nd place spot from Yeezy.

Who? Adidas is finished tbh, they’re banking on Bad Bunny and Jerry.

Nike is going to dominate the sneakerhead market going forward with New Balance essentially taking over the 2nd place spot from Yeezy.
new balance is 1/4 of what adidas is in overall sales. they could really sign people from NB and make some moves. salehe bembury is easily the best choice right now for adidas

I have a pair of 750s left in my closet after packing out a pair of mauves tonight. That will be the end for me.

It got me thinking….will Goat, StockX, and eBay pull YEEZY product too?

I have a pair of 750s left in my closet after packing out a pair of mauves tonight. That will be the end for me.

Good question on will the others pull Yeezy's too!

new balance is 1/4 of what adidas is in overall sales. they could really sign people from NB and make some moves. salehe bembury is easily the best choice right now for adidas
ehh Adidas themselves can’t manage or sustain hype.. Look how the killed the Boost wave. Nike and Jordan Brand have mastered the art of limiting supply and demand while marketing everything impeccably. Adidas has shown time and time again they are unable to do that-Yeezy seemingly did but that might have been more due to Ye’s popularity and actual involvement in the designs.

Lmao StockX let people buy/sell Kobes after his death, you know they’re going to let Yeezys be sold.

ehh Adidas themselves can’t manage or sustain hype.. Look how the killed the Boost wave. Nike and Jordan Brand have mastered the art of limiting supply and demand while marketing everything impeccably. Adidas has shown time and time again they are unable to do that-Yeezy seemingly did but that might have been more due to Ye’s popularity and actual involvement in the designs.
That's what happens when you try to rely on 2-3 silhouettes for 6+ years. look how fast the vapormax and react hypetrain died. with kanye out they can't piggyback on his silhouettes anymore so they gotta rely on new things now.

Travis Scott killed like 12 kids, and kept jamming on stage. Not even a peep from Stock X.

It's a platform for scumbags to sell sneakers to morons and trust fund kids. People hate them anyway. It's part of their Brand identity. They never giving up those Yeezy processing fees

That's what happens when you try to rely on 2-3 silhouettes for 6+ years. look how fast the vapormax and react hypetrain died. with kanye out they can't piggyback on his silhouettes anymore so they gotta rely on new things now.
Yep, Nike also spent DECADES putting out classic Jordan Retro models and they STILL can’t get non-OG (as in what MJ never wore) Jordan retros to sell very well. Marketing really makes a massive difference here as Nike is easily the best in the game and Adidas has shown time and time again to be terrible at it.

I think Adidas is finished, they’re going back to the brand they were 10 years ago which is never a good thing.

Travis Scott killed like 12 kids, and kept jamming on stage. Not even a peep from Stock X.

It's a platform for scumbags to sell sneakers to morons and trust fund kids. People hate them anyway. It's part of their Brand identity. They never giving up those Yeezy processing fees

You're acting like Travis was told about the 12 dead while he was performing and he said "But there's 50k other people alive and jamming, now turn the music louder".

Guys. Adidas is a sports apparel brand. Yeezy isn’t taking the company down. They are relevant in the sports realm. They have contracts with soccer clubs, international clubs, nba players, etc. On the hype side they have Jerry in their pocket still. And before Yeezys were a part of adidas, their boost tech was and still is one of the most comfortable footwear features that’s out there.

Guys. Adidas is a sports apparel brand. Yeezy isn’t taking the company down. They are relevant in the sports realm. They have contracts with soccer clubs, international clubs, nba players, etc. On the hype side they have Jerry in their pocket still. And before Yeezys were a part of adidas, their boost tech was and still is one of the most comfortable footwear features that’s out there.

Most in the United States didn’t care about, weren’t interested in and definitely weren’t wearing Adidas on a large scale for a long time before Kanye.

Yes globally Adidas will be ok.

Most in the United States didn’t care about, weren’t interested in and definitely weren’t wearing Adidas on a large scale for a long time before Kanye.

Yes globally Adidas will be ok.

55A15A59-013D-4253-877E-771D6E2B6574.jpeg

Man hopefully I can get a pair of waverunners below retail price now finally
On the resale market I guess it can go two ways..Yeezys gonna get even more expensive or they will be come down. I don’t think adidas will release any adidas version of Yeezys. I think they posted about owning design rights so that Kanye can’t release them on his own.

Back
Top Bottom