Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I'd like to know where y'all live, people pointing and getting giddy over someone else's shoes :lol:
I'm keeping both my pairs of 700s, these shoes are too nice.

For those with the 700s ,would you say there’s mostly positive feedback (if any at all ..besides the weird picture taking dudes :lol: ) when you wear them in public ?
I’ve never gotten positive or negative comments while wearing any of my shoes lol. But to be honest I wouldn’t care either way. I wear what I like no matter what people think.

I always wear what I like ,but it’s just funny with the 700s because there was a lot of hate from so called sneaker heads .....but idc i love them . ‘N everyone I show them says there fire and most don’t even really know about them aside from my other sneaker follower friends who admitted that they grew on them ...just trying to get a pulse on public opinion .....and yeaaa people definitely have pointed ,gotten giddy ,and given me multiple compliments about a lot of sneakers I’ve worn .so it does happen

I'd like to know where y'all live, people pointing and getting giddy over someone else's shoes :lol:
I'm keeping both my pairs of 700s, these shoes are too nice.
I remember walking in soho (right by uniqlo to be exact) back in January at night and randomly seeing 2 people together wearing 700s and that sneaker broke my neck more than any other I've seen on the street in a very long time. They're definitely not my favorite current sneaker, or yeezy, but wave runners look great worn

NT's effect on the sneaker world/market is vastly overestimated by the majority of NT

This place is a bubble

If I made a list of what cool guys who run the industry in both retail, design, marketing, media, etc. repped and participated on NT, you'd know just how much of NT DNA is covered in the sneaker world/market (pawse lol).
I have been on NT since the early days and I would have to agree. I cant remember everyones names but there have been and still are very influential and "industry" people on NT. The guy "Yumingwu" who runs Sneakercon, Sneakernews, and a partner in Stadium Goods is an NTer. And he has changed the game as far as sneaker shows. And his site is an official source of info for everything sneaker related. Neek Supreme is a famous NTer who created Anti Social Social Club. Ben Baller is an OG NTer. Russ Bengston and some others at Complex. There are many others.

For those with the 700s ,would you say there’s mostly positive feedback (if any at all ..besides the weird picture taking dudes :lol: ) when you wear them in public ?
I have yet to wear mine but my wife unDS her 700s and my daughter her blk PP the other day. They said that they caught some young dudes looking at them in American Outfitters. Probably surprised to see a woman in her 30s with 700s on and her daughter with PP.

My buddies thought I was crazy. Now they’re like...they’re actually not bad. And of all things, a girl working in a coffee shop called me out complimenting them.

the only negative feedback I get on the 700's is from my girl. She don't understand the wave so she can't sit with us

Mine too... However last night she said she’s down with the black ones & said she’s copping those. Girl buys more damn black sneakers than anyone I’ve ever seen lol.

Glad to see the thread is alive and well. Last time I read comments was 350 V1. On the hunt for 700s

So what source was your statement based on?

There are a lot of factors at play, no one "source". If you believe my statement is incorrect that's ok with me. I don't care enough to try and convince you any further. Was just offering some perspective based on a variety of information that leads me (& others) to what seems like a fairly obvious conclusion. Sorry if that comes off as dickish it's honestly not intended, just don't want to go back and forth all day about it. Again, if you believe it's the other way around, all good.

It would be awesome if someday a true adidas insider gives up the actual numbers, but until then it's all just educated guesswork even from the so-called experts like Mike Powell & YeezyMafia :lol:

There are a lot of factors at play, no one "source". If you believe my statement is incorrect that's ok with me. I don't care enough to try and convince you any further. Was just offering some perspective based on a variety of information that leads me (& others) to what seems like a fairly obvious conclusion.

So I’m confused-you came to this conclusion based on no concrete numbers or facts? For the record, I don’t know if your statement is correct or incorrect but it’s hard to discern when so many people are stating their opinion as fact but in reality seem to have no idea what they’re talking about (not saying you are). This happens all the time it seems, like when all those people convinced themselves there was going to be a TD restock last year.

Every time I've worn them I've gotten compliments and the typical "they look a lot better on feet".

While I’ve always liked them , I do think the 700s look better on feet .. I also feel like them 500s don’t look too bad on feet either

210E62A3-F876-46E5-B9E7-1778A4428A6B.jpeg

Not gonna give them a shout, but this is a rep I found on IG. Wish this cw would drop. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom