Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Oh. What protector do you guys use btw? Scared to use crep on anything after seeing that one guy use it on his bred 1s and it made the shoe discolor...
95E0F910-C4BE-4CD6-A2F5-C557A02C7CA7.jpeg
I used Jason Mark cleaner for a long time but heard that Crep Cure cleaning kit works better. I use the Crep spray on most of my shoes, including the 700’s, so I am giving the Crep cleaning a try.

I've just been discussing pricing compared to older models. Idc if it goes up or down. If sz 13 goes down to around 400 like the other sizes I might consider getting another pair tho.
Same here but we know that ain't happening.
I remember 13 being one of the first sizes to sell out quick during the preorder, and then YS not even selling any size 13s during actual release.
Everyone talking about how low the resell price is got us size 13 heads tight lol

Oh :lol:
How do you rest a tripod on the ground level though. And how do you make adjustments if nobody if nobody is behind the camera? I ain't hip to camera tech as you can see :rofl:
The tripod is a Joby Gorilla pod, the legs have multiple bending joints. My camera has a flip out LCD screen so I can see where I'm standing :lol:

Prices on stockx are going up on 700s. Highest bids and asks just $10 today

Prices on stockx are going up on 700s. Highest bids and asks just $10 today

If you’re a size 7 or under resellers aren’t making anything at under $400 a pair. I’ve been tracking my size and prices if anything have been trending down, but not by much since the release. If there is a global release these will drop....or so I can hope.

oh OCD is such a lovely thing. Any flaw would bother the hell out of me too but to be honest, its not bad. Not even noticeable
Man I have horrible OCD and have had it all my life. That **** with his 700s would be torturing me too

Oh :lol:
How do you rest a tripod on the ground level though. And how do you make adjustments if nobody if nobody is behind the camera? I ain't hip to camera tech as you can see :rofl:

I work in film production as a gaffer and camera calls camera mounts for the ground level hi-hats, but if you wanted to get lower than that you could use what's called a CineSaddle and rest the camera on that, or a sandbag

Ok, I'm sorry, but what does that mean lol

tenor.gif

it means I took your question and ran with it lol

Was just saying that if you want to put a real camera on the ground, the thing you would do it with is called a "hi-hat"

And I'm a gaffer meaning the chief lighting technician on a set .:rofl:

it means I took your question and ran with it lol

Was just saying that if you want to put a real camera on the ground, the thing you would do it with is called a "hi-hat"

And I'm a gaffer meaning the chief lighting technician on a set .:rofl:
You confused my mans way too much lmao. This + DSLR camera + 10 second timer = crispy shots :lol:
GorillaPod-SLR-Zoom-6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom