Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
what do you guys think about the quality control on these 700s, i feel like my right shoe is a little bigger than my left, not really noticeable unless i put them on my feet.
mine was ok i guess. soon as i took em out box i noticed the black sued was messed up a lil

upload_2018-4-3_10-18-26.png

pulled?

They didn’t sell out like the first two because they’re McDonald’s specials. I love my OG PP’s but the black ones....no.

Those Black 500 are a must have for me. Hopefully people keeps hating them and are a relatively easy cop

They didn’t sell out like the first two because they’re McDonald’s specials. I love my OG PP’s but the black ones....no.

Didn’t YM confirm that there was a lot more stock for the black PP?

There just isn’t much demand for the PP model. Hell, resale on the previous 2 PP releases isn’t even bad. Clearly hype is lacking because demand is just not there like it is for other Yeezys.

Sent to outlets tbh

This release really hurt Yeezy hype. The model needs to be killed if they want to keep Yeezy as an aspirational Brand tbh.
i don't think it killed anything.
if anything, the Zebra restocking and overloading on Creams and Beluga V2s killed the hype on V2s.
but the yeezy brand is alive and well.
It's clear that the PP have a different branding/packaging and it's basically the entry level Yeezy.
I love my black ones and it's my most worn shoe currently.
rocked around Europe in it and my feet preferred it over my Vapormax.
rocking it right now.

i don't think it killed anything.
if anything, the Zebra restocking and overloading on Creams and Beluga V2s killed the hype on V2s.
but the yeezy brand is alive and well.
It's clear that the PP have a different branding/packaging and it's basically the entry level Yeezy.
I love my black ones and it's my most worn shoe currently.
rocked around Europe in it and my feet preferred it over my Vapormax.
rocking it right now.

My point was that PP doesn’t have the demand other Yeezys do. Even Creams and Belugas have much better resale value because a lot of people actually want them.

PPs just lack mass appeal tbh. I agree that they are the poor man’s Yeezy-especially the black PP which couldn’t even sellout on ADC.

Didn’t YM confirm that there was a lot more stock for the black PP?

There just isn’t much demand for the PP model. Hell, resale on the previous 2 PP releases isn’t even bad. Clearly hype is lacking because demand is just not there like it is for other Yeezys.

Yeah, there's two different production dates for PP. The original date for release was in December with the grey. Which had a November production date. When they released some had November and some had February. So it looks like they doubled production.

I don't think they're bad at all. They're all black kicks. Nothing special. Not ugly. Something to wear when it rains or the weather is bad.

I dig my powerphase's, been giving them some miles on the tennis court. Anyways, are the preorder 500's shipping with the general release?

Yeah, there's two different production dates for PP. The original date for release was in December with the grey. Which had a November production date. When they released some had November and some had February. So it looks like they doubled production.

I don't think they're bad at all. They're all black kicks. Nothing special. Not ugly. Something to wear when it rains or the weather is bad.

Yeah my point was that those black PPs basically showed there isn’t any hype for the PP model, even with the Yeezy branding tied to it. I actually own a pair and, while they’re nice enough, I would never pay $120 for a pair if they weren’t Yeezys.

^
that's true, i don't think anyone is disputing or is even surprised that the demand isn't there for the PP.
but that's okay.
not everything needs to be a raffle or an instagram contest release. Again, this is nothing negative against anyone on here.
But it's okay that these sat, people that wanted them got em and resell isn't there. Trust me when I say Adidas still made
a HUGE profit on them, remember, they don't need a sell thru of 100% to make profit.

If people are worried that the brand value will decrease, the 350s have done that already. You still have energy models
like the 750s (who knows if they'll drop again), 700 and 500. We are finally seeing the effects of a full scale top to bottom
Yeezy line- which if you searched, I've discussed on here years ago.

^
that's true, i don't think anyone is disputing or is even surprised that the demand isn't there for the PP.
but that's okay.
not everything needs to be a raffle or an instagram contest release. Again, this is nothing negative against anyone on here.
But it's okay that these sat, people that wanted them got em and resell isn't there. Trust me when I say Adidas still made
a HUGE profit on them, remember, they don't need a sell thru of 100% to make profit.

If people are worried that the brand value will decrease, the 350s have done that already. You still have energy models
like the 750s (who knows if they'll drop again), 700 and 500. We are finally seeing the effects of a full scale top to bottom

Yeah my concern is that a big part of the allure of Yeezys is that it is a challenge to acquire a pair for retail. It felt special to get a pair of Yeezys at retail because of the sheer # of Ls that were taken beforehand, it gave the eventual W a bit more senimental value, IMO. This lead to Yeezys becoming an aspirational product. The black PP release however essentially killed this allure since they made so many pairs that you can go on Stock X right now and buy a pair pretty much at retail. You can’t say the same about any other Yeezy release, including 350s that had huge releases.

^
but that's okay.

i agree. i was discussing powerphases on another site yesterday and people were saying that the PP not being hyped was a bad thing. i dont really get it. everyone that wanted them got them and had to put in minimal effort. There was a huge quantity of them made too. Since its not a "yeezy" and its not an original silhouette demand isnt really there. a lot of people buy 350s because you can distinguish that its a yeezy just by looking at them. The PP look like any regular sneaker

Yeezy clothes don't sell, it doesn't affect the shoes. The boots that aren't 750's don't sell out either.

I don't think most people even associate Powerphases with Kanye, besides people in to sneakers. Most people would think they're plain Reebok's. And they're still hard to get for the average consumer. Popular sizes sold out on a lot of sites. Adidas sat around with 6-8 for a couple of weeks [shrug] It's not like they're in your local Finishline or Footlocker.

At the end of the day you should be buying the sneaker based on if you like them and not what other people like.

Yeezy clothes don't sell, it doesn't affect the shoes. The boots that aren't 750's don't sell out either.

At the end of the day you should be buying the sneaker based on if you like them and not what other people like.
yes but this isnt the case for many people

Back
Top Bottom