Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
$270 is actually pretty cheap for some boots. I don't own any of the yeezy boots, but from what I've seen, they def look worth it.

Yeezy boots by “yeezy”.

Not adidas.

Quality and presentation is beyond worth the $270

I got the Season 3 boots on sale for $250 or so and the quality is far better than any of the Adidas Yeezy shoes I own. Granted, retail price for the Season 3 boots was much more than $250.

hell I wish the price on 700s were lower

I’d like to have a second pair cause it’s a shoe I wear daily

the comfort and fit is my recent favorite of any shoe I’ve bought in the last few years

After a night of drinking, I got the suede dirty (right pair only). Tried cleaning with Jason markk & premium brush, woke up to them like this. I should have gotten a suede/nubuck protector. Feelsbadman :frown:

Attachments

• B00D3E54-67B9-4904-910C-B27241D75969.jpeg
    B00D3E54-67B9-4904-910C-B27241D75969.jpeg
    318.8 KB · Views: 153
After a night of drinking, I got the suede dirty (right pair only). Tried cleaning with Jason markk & premium brush, woke up to them like this. I should have gotten a suede/nubuck protector. Feelsbadman :frown:

You needed a suede eraser my bro

Not sure what Im looking for....
The suede on the right side looks like it has been cleaned. it should nap up again once it fully drys...

Wwaring mine rn and walked through a bunch of snow and the suede isn't too messed up on them. Gonna look for the right cleaner before I do anything with them

Not sure what Im looking for....
The suede on the right side looks like it has been cleaned. it should nap up again once it fully drys...

This is the final product after cleaning. It’s a shade darker and doesn’t have that “matte” look the left pair has. They’re completely dry, I think I’m just screwed haha. But thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

Still haven’t worn mine smh I want to so bad but can’t trust this ny weather I need sunshine man or at least no snow
WORD! Haven't broken out my 700s because of this. Even tho it's dry out, there's mad puddles out here and the grass is still muddy AF. AND HOW DID IT EVEN SNOW THIS MORNING LMAO.

WORD! Haven't broken out my 700s because of this. Even tho it's dry out, there's mad puddles out here and the grass is still muddy AF. AND HOW DID IT EVEN SNOW THIS MORNING LMAO.
it was 64 yesterday and i woke up to snow lmao i was so disappointed by the weather

Lmao is it weird I'm monitoring it too? Sz 13 dipped to 545 the lowest from what I've seen.

Not weird at all man. I have two pairs- one I wear almost everyday and the other I am keeping on ice. It's nice to stay updated and watch how they're adjusting.

Jason Markk states their "premium brush" is for suede too. It should of been more better that!

Back
Top Bottom