• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I don't think these will sit at all.
The grey & black Calabasas were produced on mass & even those sold out after max. 1-2 days everywhere.
I do think that people will pay resell for these. Maybe similar to the Waverunner.

With these numbers and them being not as popular as 350s what are the chances of these sitting? Or at the very least resellers buying and wasting their time?
I think these will have some resell value. But if all you can get is one pair it may not be worth staying up all night or sitting on splash for hours. Too each his own tho.

No one actually thinks these look good do they?
I have seen pics that make them look good and others that dont i.e. Quavo All Star game pic.

We should just rename the thread to "Yeezy 500 Resell Thread" because it looks like the recent posts are talking about returns if they brick. Guess no one actually wants these lmao. Not pointing fingers but it looks like some that complained about preorders shipping late are only in it for resell :lol:

The grey & black Calabasas were produced on mass & even those sold out after max. 1-2 days everywhere.
I do think that people will pay resell for these. Maybe similar to the Waverunner.

Black Powerphase did not sellout everywhere. There's sites that still have near FSRs of them

Like someone else said, some pics look cool and some don't. I pre ordered my size 14 so I'm wondering if they look ridiculous or not. Speculating if a shoe sits or its resale value is a common thing for shoes that generate any type of hype so why act like it's brand new? I'm not going to bring up the late pre order shipping thing again but people act like resellers are the only people who like their stuff shipped fast.

Where the hell are my preorder Blush 500s from February? Now where at the global launch & not a peep. Has anyone had movement on theirs or the Super Moon Yellow bundles?

im in it to help my father-in-law & teenage cousin. I just hope YS don’t cancel my pre-orders if I order more pairs lol. I have my personal size coming and my wife’s pair.

If you bought Black PPs on YS, you definitely lost money if you were trying to love them on Stock X.

That said, I don’t think this will be an issue with this release but profit might also not be that much unless you’re playing the long game.
yeah i mean people didnt really buy the black pps to flip though, you could break even with those by selling on goat. i know someone who got 10 pairs to sell just to get his goat score up and he ended up making like $5-10 total lol

gonna go for about the same profit as waves are rn imo

mark-zuckerberg-thumbs-down-facebook.jpg

I've got my preorder pair and I entered the SNS raffle for ****s and giggles. I'm definitely going back and forth on if I like them, some pics they looks great in, others not so much. Also I saw someone say the black PP's had smaller stock numbers than the 500's, there's absolutely no way that's true.

I actually want the 500s to wear so if you feel like they will be bricks just cop a size 12 for me and hit my DM. I would love a pair to rock. I’ll even tag you in an IG post saying thanks haha.

Back
Top Bottom