Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I use about 18-20 chrome users, all separate windows, and let the waiting room do it's magic. Usually get some work done/watch netflix while I wait.
how do you get 19-20 chrome users? i dont even have that many friends i trust to let me log in... or do you just log yourself in over and over?

how do you get 19-20 chrome users? i dont even have that many friends i trust to let me log in... or do you just log yourself in over and over?
If your using chrome look in top right corner, you can have as many users and windows your computer can handle......its a jig

For those who are passing because of no boost, is adiprene+ that bad? What would you do if yeezy moves on from boost?

For those who are passing because of no boost, is adiprene+ that bad? What would you do if yeezy moves on from boost?

adiprene is nothing like boost.. not even close to lunarlon IMO...

My Rafs have Adiprene.. its not bad but it cant be compared to boost or alphabounce for that matter.

If your using chrome look in top right corner, you can have as many users and windows your computer can handle......its a jig

thx and i see that.. do you create multiple personas?

So if my name was Richard, Rich , Ricky, ****, Riccardo.. etc. ? PM me if thats better please... TIA

thx and i see that.. do you create multiple personas?

So if my name was Richard, Rich , Ricky, ****, Riccardo.. etc. ? PM me if thats better please... TIA

You don't even need to give each person a name really.

But FYI the multiple people jig did not work for the 700 release on ADC from what I was told. It definitely helped on prior releases though. ADC may have caught it

You don't even need to give each person a name really.

But FYI the multiple people jig did not work for the 700 release on ADC from what I was told. It definitely helped on prior releases though. ADC may have caught it
Multiple People Jig worked for me on 700s, but my tabs would often need a refresh because of an error. But I heard people were having this problem even without doing the MP jig. It seemed like ADC was especially ****ed that day.

It did work
ADC was just broken for everyone and people were attributing it to the multiple users
Like alot of people have already found out. Getting passed Splash is only 1/3 of the work on ADC. The other 2/3 are 'Problem Occured' during adding to cart and payment looping.

It did work
ADC was just broken for everyone and people were attributing it to the multiple users
Multiple People Jig worked for me on 700s, but my tabs would often need a refresh because of an error. But I heard people were having this problem even without doing the MP jig. It seemed like ADC was especially ****ed that day.

Ok, I stand corrected then. Yeah that was a really frustrating day on ADC

Comfort has always been an argument of boost.

Why do you have to run a marathon to want a comfortable sneaker?

You want comfort, go buy countless other shoes.

The point of yeezys for comfort is funny.

The majority of people here are wearing their “brick” 500s to go to their girlfriends brothers birthday party at chuckeecheese.

You want comfort, go buy countless other shoes.

The point of yeezys for comfort is funny.

The majority of people here are wearing their “brick” 500s to go to their girlfriends brothers birthday party at chuckeecheese.

Why don't you buy the sneakers for your reasons and let people buy what they want.

People have brought the no boost and comfort subject up countless times in Adidas threads.

It's why plenty of us don't care about NMD's.

"No boost, no deal."

fat-guy-playing-on-computer.jpg

Why don't you buy the sneakers for your reasons and let people buy what they want.

People have brought the no boost and comfort subject up countless times in Adidas threads.

It's why plenty of us don't care about NMD's.

They’re entitled to what they want to buy just as much as I am my opinion of the stupidity of the “no boost” comments.

Back
Top Bottom