Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Looks good here
yeezy-desert-rat-500-blush-raffle-2.jpg

I cant wait till my pre-order gets here in 2019 rock. I entered SNS raffle just because, prolly wont win anyways, but will try on ADC.

yeah i mean people didnt really buy the black pps to flip though, you could break even with those by selling on goat. i know someone who got 10 pairs to sell just to get his goat score up and he ended up making like $5-10 total lol

That’s hilarious. I think you would pretty much have to play the long game with those Black PPs, tbh.

I’m sick of seeing these ugly 500s on my timeline lol. ADC or bust. No raffles will be entered for these.

They’re ugly to you but you’re still gonna try to get them on ADC. Why?

He's gonna spend half his Saturday trying to cop a pair of shoes he hates just to sell them on stock X for $35 profit. Culture.
Not sure what dudes motives are but maybe its the HUNT. Many hobbyist that have hobbies like sneakers where they try to acquire a new or limited thing are more interested in the process than the outcome. How many people are going to stay up all night knowing that they have never hit on YS or ADC and expect an L? Others will do it for minimal profit. And some others for personal collection/wear. The latter will be hyped after the W and thru the shipping talk, get the delivery, open box, admire shoes for a few mins, and then put them on the stack with the rest of their yeezy brethren. Then come on NT to begin the next hunt for butters. Some people are into the HUNT as much as the prize if not more.

Not sure what dudes motives are but maybe its the HUNT. Many hobbyist that have hobbies like sneakers where they try to acquire a new or limited thing are more interested in the process than the outcome. How many people are going to stay up all night knowing that they have never hit on YS or ADC and expect an L? Others will do it for minimal profit. And some others for personal collection/wear. The latter will be hyped after the W and thru the shipping talk, get the delivery, open box, admire shoes for a few mins, and then put them on the stack with the rest of their yeezy brethren. Then come on NT to begin the next hunt for butters. Some people are into the HUNT as much as the prize if not more.
Well said I'm going all out for butters in june

He's gonna spend half his Saturday trying to cop a pair of shoes he hates just to sell them on stock X for $35 profit. Culture.

Do you guys just sit and stare at the ADC waiting room screen all day Sat? I usually just keep it running in the big screen in the living room and do something else and run to my computer if/when it changes.

Do you guys just sit and stare at the ADC waiting room screen all day Sat? I usually just keep it running in the big screen in the living room and do something else and run to my computer if/when it changes.
I use about 18-20 chrome users, all separate windows, and let the waiting room do it's magic. Usually get some work done/watch netflix while I wait.

still have to worry about adding to cart and even checking out after that. ADC is a joke

Yeah, my friend outsources a lot of this work to India (labor is super cheap there). I’m not sure the specifics of this but it’s pretty successful AFAIK. He started doing this a few years to cop concert tickets and then sneakers after he successfully used these people to cop SR AY 2s in 2012. Renting an Internet cafe in Bangalore and paying each person less than $3/hour to cop apparently works pretty well.. ADC sweatshop ftw lol

just wait until RD at this point. If you're finding it now for $389, theres a good chance it'll be even lower the next day and the next day and the next day until the next month
Or it goes the other direction.
You never know.
It's gambling and sometimes I do it to.
Success rate 50% :lol:

Back
Top Bottom