Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Cash Me Outside, How Bout Dah
C5BD8F0F-F1E7-424E-AE73-CF961799BAA9.gif

the people are going to do what they want to do at the end of the day. they will either keep, flip or flip more to keep. If we want to be mad at someone in the Yeezy thread be mad at those that cop 25x pairs with a BOT LOL #TeamManual #SimpleAsThat

the people are going to do what they want to do at the end of the day. they will either keep, flip or flip more to keep. If we want to be mad at someone in the Yeezy thread be mad at those that cop 25x pairs with a BOT LOL #TeamManual #SimpleAsThat
Thank you. All y’all take that energy towards those resellers who ask for your kidney after release. Or that take 50 + pairs from each release. Or that bot the sites you try on at 3 AM every release. Me selling one pair of shoes isn’t hurting y’all. It’s a new kind of game where it’s either pay or be paid. Pay 500 for a Zebra or sell 2 hot releases to pay for that Zebra you missed out on.

Profit is Profit. && there are better things to buy to keep Saturday. I admit buying these for the flip because they’re unappealing to me. You’re telling me you guys don’t think of buying Off White shoes for retail to fund for shoes you want? Lmao get out of here. I personally will stick to 350s/700s/750s for my feet.

There are two types of people on NT: those who admit to reselling (even just one old DS pair they moved for more than what they paid) and those who blatantly lie about it.

There are two types of people on NT: those who admit to reselling (even just one old DS pair they moved for more than what they paid) and those who blatantly lie about it.
Thing is I don’t care. My money and I’ll do what I please. After missing out on all these releases I actually wanted for my feet and seeing resellers flourish, I decided in order to get what I want, I’d have to buy what they want.

Luv da new breed of resellers, da kidz who got into shoes 5 yrs ago with their moms drivin em around. Yeah these lil 20 sumthin yr olds now wet behind their ears hustlin for the mcdouble cash cuz they sneaker speculators now. Makin their lame *** youtube vids and askin for subs. Tyme iz a flat circle

Thing is I don’t care. My money and I’ll do what I please. After missing out on all these releases I actually wanted for my feet and seeing resellers flourish, I decided in order to get what I want, I’d have to buy what they want.
Not to bring up the reselling discussion again but.. I agree with this statement 100% like I've said before. It's a pretty passive source for extra cash that I can use and profit is profit. Idrc if it 30 or 300

Luv da new breed of resellers, da kidz who got into shoes 5 yrs ago with their moms drivin em around. Yeah these lil 20 sumthin yr olds now wet behind their ears hustlin for the mcdouble cash cuz they sneaker speculators now. Makin their lame *** youtube vids and askin for subs. Tyme iz a flat circle
do you actually speak like that?

Last edited:
Here’s an idea... If you’re gonna flip for a release like this for a measly few bucks, pass & let the people who actually want to wear them get them at retail? Is that a hard to figure out?

That's a nice sentiment but you know people aren't going to do that.

That's a nice sentiment but you know people aren't going to do that.

Hey, I get it on some releases, I really do. But when you know you’re gonna be getting McDonald’s money for flipping something....do the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom