Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Hey, I get it on some releases, I really do. But when you know you’re gonna be getting McDonald’s money for flipping something....do the right thing.

I get it. I would even understand flipping them for so little money if you could get them in hand on release day. But waiting for a shipment that could take forever (yeezy supply) isn't worth the time. Too much heat this weekend anyway TBH so I think most people who want a pair will get. I'll slap someone's mom across the face for a pair of OW vapors.

Sad to say.. smh but NT has become a RESELL forum..smh thats all you see :smh:
yeah a lot of people trying to know what OTHER PEOPLE VALUE and they buy whatever that is.
Instagram life-ing.
Absolute Hypebeast behavior.
You do you.. but just know that if you do this, you really don't like shoes.

Reactions: JPS
These might actually hit complete retail on stock x ..

THEY ALREADY in the 300s range on stock x and goat and they haven’t even dropped yet

Kanye dropping back-to-back bricks would be a bad look for the brand.

The problem is Adidas producing a wide abundance of pairs. That completely kills the demand of the shoe.

I hate to say it but that allure of owning a pair of Yeezys is dead. Adidas hype in general is dying, seeing how that Holi pack bricked at resell (which is a shame because the colorways are dope and the story is incredible).

The problem is Adidas producing a wide abundance of pairs. That completely kills the demand of the shoe.

I hate to say it but that allure of owning a pair of Yeezys is dead. Adidas hype in general is dying, seeing how that Holi pack bricked at resell (which is a shame because the colorways are dope and the story is incredible).
YZY/Adidas need to learn & abide by the Supreme biz model:smh:
See ya guys in Fall for the 700 Kiwis:pimp:

yeah a lot of people trying to know what OTHER PEOPLE VALUE and they buy whatever that is.
Instagram life-ing.
Absolute Hypebeast behavior.
You do you.. but just know that if you do this, you really don't like shoes.

Philosophical question, but does everyone have to like shoes in the same way to not be labeled a hypebeast? What if someone simply enjoys collecting popular and hyped models and the chase of buying these pairs because they are so limited and hyped?

We all get that checkout rush on a hype shoe. Time moves slow, one slip up means instant death. When you see that checkout complete screen... Cue that Banderas gif...

Philosophical question, but does everyone have to like shoes in the same way to not be labeled a hypebeast? What if someone simply enjoys collecting popular and hyped models and the chase of buying these pairs because they are so limited and hyped?

What you just described fits all the characteristics of a hypebeast. Call a spade a spade, it just is what it is

What you just described fits all the characteristics of a hypebeast

Doesn’t a hypebeast have to post it on social media though? I was referring to collecting hyped models but not really leveraging “likes” or whatever. Also, wouldn’t this person SOLELY have to buy hyped sneakers to be a true hypebeast? What if they also collect other non-hyped models?

Doesn’t a hypebeast have to post it on social media though? I was referring to collecting hyped models but not really leveraging “likes” or whatever. Also, wouldn’t this person SOLELY have to buy hyped sneakers to be a true hypebeast? What if they also collect other non-hyped models?

There’s no rules or regulations or mandatory requirements for meeting the hypebeast label. But you’ll know one when you see one.

There’s no rules or regulations or mandatory requirements for meeting the hypebeast label. But you’ll know one when you see one.

So if you see a person wearing hyped sneakers, they are a hypebeast? Or do they also have to wear Supreme, etc. as well? I’m not sure I’m following this logic.

Back
Top Bottom