Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Why do ya'll think about the 700 prices going back up to almost where it was before restock news announced a week ago? I really don't know what to think they're gonna settle at...

I remember someone in here said awhile ago how after seeing so many fake pairs it made real pairs seem fake :rofl:

Fake/ripoff designs of the V1s kinda killed the model tbqh...

Don't get me wrong that if they ever retroed, they would be massively hyped but the V2 was really the shoe the 350s were meant to be as they have so many improvements over the V1s.

I remember someone in here said awhile ago how after seeing so many fake pairs it made real pairs seem fake :rofl:

Whenever I see someone with any pair of V1’s I look at them sideways :lol:

C662B588-7BB0-40E7-8834-E27B117F32FF.gif

Came home to a package today and I’m sad to say after inspection my pair of Beluga 2.0’s that came in are fugazi :frown:

I knew something was wrong when I saw they were double boxed and the box was smaller than my other pairs :smh:

I assumed I was in the clear being a sz 14 that they didn’t make replicas up to that size but I was wrong |l

Came home to a package today and I’m sad to say after inspection my pair of Beluga 2.0’s that came in are fugazi :frown:

I knew something was wrong when I saw they were double boxed and the box was smaller than my other pairs :smh:

I assumed I was in the clear being a sz 14 that they didn’t make replicas up to that size but I was wrong |l
where did you buy them from?

Man oh man my boy is pressing me over my Breds. Dude just offered me 900 and white DS OVO 10’s for my Bred V2 and a employee Gucci loafer (which I don’t want to sell. I’m stuck. Can’t find those loafers anywhere that’s the problem.

Man oh man my boy is pressing me over my Breds. Dude just offered me 900 and white DS OVO 10’s for my Bred V2 and a employee Gucci loafer (which I don’t want to sell. I’m stuck. Can’t find those loafers anywhere that’s the problem.

OVO 10 with the piss yellow soles?

What was the giveaway that showed them as fake? Just interested is all.

At first glance you wouldn’t know unless you knew exactly what to look for |l

First thing was the size of the box, it was noticeably smaller than my other sz 14 box :stoneface:

Colors, color codes and font on the box looked good other than a slight fade to black print :ohwell:

Then after inspecting the shoe and doing a little research I found a number of issues :smh:

The overall feel of the shoe felt a little off and sort of lighter and cheaper built but looked fine :rolleyes

So that led to further investigation where I found the tell-tell signs they were replicas :nerd:

The insole felt light and styrofoam like and the edges where the numbers and sizing are didn’t really curve upwards :ohwell:

Then the inside sizing tag font was a little off and the little dot that’s supposed to be above the scan box wasn’t there :nerd:

Then the last signs were the side stripe and the pull tab :smh:

The stripe came too close to the edge of the front of sneaker and the pull tab had 8 dots instead of 10 in the stitches box |l

if seller has good feedback and shoes are authentic how is it a dumb move

eBay doesn’t actually do any verification like Stock X and GOAT do so how do you know they are authentic before getting them?

Buying Yeezys off of eBay is a stupid idea when marketplaces that authenticate exist.

It blows my mind anyone would still buy Yeezys off of eBay. Really dumb move, tbh.

Not dumb at all if I’ve never seen nor heard of sz 14 replicas in anything and the seller had great feedback and they were going for a good price and pics looked good :rolleyes

Thirst unfortunately gets in the way of peoples better judgement.

So better judgement would have been to not buy from eBay at all when I’ve been doing so for years? :rolleyes

Also I’ve never seen or heard of replica sz 14 anything ever, I didn’t just start collecting kicks when Yeezys came out Bro |l

if seller has good feedback and shoes are authentic how is it a dumb move

Finally some sort of unbiased logic. Dudes are speaking in absolutes like it’s that clear cut :smh:

eBay doesn’t actually do any verification like Stock X and GOAT do so how do you know they are authentic before getting them?

Buying Yeezys off of eBay is a stupid idea when marketplaces that authenticate exist.

Bruh it’s pretty common knowledge replicas normally don’t come in sz 14’s :smh:

So I’ve never had to play the “are they real or are they fake” game like you mere mortals and other averged sized humans :rolleyes

And also when I informed the seller they were fake he issued an immediate refund and apologized :ohwell:

And the kicker is he said he actually purchased them from StockX and was pissed they sent him fakes :angry:

Could’ve been lying to save face and keep his feedback good but maybe not because StockX has passed off replicas as authentic before :lol:

you can't really blame someone for buying UA yeezys they thought were legit. the market is flooded with fakes and UAs and are seemingly impossible to authenticate without having the actual shoes in hand. 'fake_education' will tell you this. the best part is identifying the inaccuracies and working towards getting your money back, which is what apparently is being done.

Not dumb at all if I’ve never seen nor heard of sz 14 replicas in anything and the seller had great feedback and they were going for a good price and pics looked good :rolleyes

Bro, at the end of the day, you bought fake Yeezys off of eBay, so yes, it is a dumb move as it could have easily been avoided if you went to a place like FC or Stock-X.

And also when I informed the seller they were fake he issued an immediate refund and apologized :ohwell:

And the kicker is he said he actually purchased them from StockX and was pissed they sent him fakes :angry:

He’s probably not trying to get in trouble with eBay for this-chances are he knew they were good fakes after getting them LC’d but wouldn’t want to risk fighting you over it since eBay sides with the buyer 90% of the time. You should be reporting this dude nonetheless-even if you got your money back, he still sold a pair of fakes and will likely do so again.

you can't really blame someone for buying UA yeezys they thought were legit. the market is flooded with fakes and UAs and are seemingly impossible to authenticate without having the actual shoes in hand. 'fake_education' will tell you this. the best part is identifying the inaccuracies and working towards getting your money back, which is what apparently is being done.

You can blame them for buying from a place like eBay which is flooded with fakes...

Back
Top Bottom