Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Kanye is 40+, why would he appeal to them in ten years?

And Jordan is Jordan. Kanye has only embarrassed himself, dressed poorly and released bad music over the past couple of years.

A 15 year old goes after anything that the masses like or they can make money off of. They don't have a connection to Kanye anymore than they do Jordan.

Kanye made Adidas relevant even more so. Thus Market share is also influenced. This is a kind of power marketing and advertising dream of achieving but never will.

Jordans a classic but only as a Icon. So are the usual silhouettes like the Stan Smith and the Super star. They will remain as classics...like those albums released long ago. People still go back to them, isn't it?

Will the Adidas Yeezy be a classic?

F4045632-222D-4779-ABCB-75EEBC6B9471.jpeg

Kids love Kanye because they care less about the negative perception people have of him and are able to discover all of his great albums at once. I’m talking about teenagers who can’t even remember the George Bush moment.

Yeezys ain’t goin anywhere. People also said this brand would never have success and look now. Remember when 350 v1 leaked? “Elf Shoes” “trash” Same people would later buy shoes designed to mimic the 350s years later :lol:

Kids love Kanye because they care less about the negative perception people have of him and are able to discover all of his great albums at once. I’m talking about teenagers who can’t even remember the George Bush moment.

Yeezys ain’t goin anywhere. People also said this brand would never have success and look now. Remember when 350 v1 leaked? “Elf Shoes” “trash” Same people would later buy shoes designed to mimic the 350s years later :lol:

Kids love Yeezy's because of the hype. They don't love Kanye or his music.

You're buying the clothing?

Also fashion goes through retro phases all the time.....ie joggers (hammer pants), bell bottoms came back, trucker hats, etc. Kanye's shoe can totally be over looked in the next 5-10 years but only to make a comeback after that in some sort of retro fashion. Then people can talk about the days they used to wear this when Kanye was relevant in their years. I at least give that his shoes made a cultural impact on sneaker fashion but then there are a ton of other shoes that have done that as well.

These butters may have no resell, but I guarantee I won't see anyone else wearing them in my area for a while. And for that reason, I still feel they hold some exclusivity given the cheap price.

Meh I disagree
To us ( grownups ) we love Kanye and vibe with him because we have listened to his music since graduation, and have followed his fashion since his bapesta days

Kids rock yeezys and buy his clothing now because it’s the “hype” thing right now, half of them have no clue who Virgil abloh was before the off white nike collab

Meh I disagree
To us ( grownups ) we love Kanye and vibe with him because we have listened to his music since graduation, and have followed his fashion since his bapesta days

Kids rock yeezys and buy his clothing now because it’s the “hype” thing right now, half of them have no clue who Virgil abloh was before the off white nike collab

Graduation? College dropout over here :wink:

Back
Top Bottom