Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
No rapper's clothing/footwear line has ever stood the test of time. Nobody's wearing Rocawear, S. Carters, Sean John, Vokal, Rich Yung etc. in 2018. Kanye's brand, while its lasted longer than most, won't be relevant a decade from now. Y'all are brainwashed if you think otherwise

Who’s waiting on that 700 restock, I needa couple more :pimp:

09C83ED6-3898-4CE4-9E48-A7CF373C0993.jpeg
And you want more ? Hope somebody book you for them.

Yea just cause it's being sold doesn't mean people who know how to dress actually buy it
DDeflection. And rocking yeezys and what's in doesn't equate to knowing how to dress. If anything, I'd think that's the opposite

Yea just cause it's being sold doesn't mean people who know how to dress actually buy it
I mean if you dont know how to dress: put t shirts on, put jeans on, tie shoes...then u got bigger problems. putting on clothes is failry simple. i would hope we all know how to dress

and ur whole argument is no one wears it. so u telling me they selling clothes and people just dont wear after buying?

No rapper's clothing/footwear line has ever stood the test of time. Nobody's wearing Rocawear, S. Carters, Sean John, Vokal, Rich Yung etc. in 2018. Kanye's brand, while its lasted longer than most, won't be relevant a decade from now. Y'all are brainwashed if you think otherwise

Kanye's music has stood the test of time better than most (if not, all) rappers. One could argue that this makes his odds in fashion much higher than you seem to think.

Honestly it just depends on how much Adidas sticks with him. He's created a legacy already...if Adidas keeps the machine behind him pumping then it will last. If they doubt and start to waver and begin taking actions showing theyre worried the hype is dying, then it won't.

Ye or no Ye, if the product he has name attached to is good, it will stay relevant.

Honestly it just depends on how much Adidas sticks with him. He's created a legacy already...if Adidas keeps the machine behind him pumping then it will last. If they doubt and start to waver and begin taking actions showing theyre worried the hype is dying, then it won't.

Ye or no Ye, if the product he has name attached to is good, it will stay relevant.
500s and 750s sold off his name alone. come at me brosephs

Mine showed up today after 0 confirmation or shipping :wow: you guys able to rock these loose laced? went a half size up from my V2s and can't decide if it was the right decision. so tough when you can't try on the other sizes for comparison.

Mine showed up today after 0 confirmation or shipping :wow: you guys able to rock these loose laced? went a half size up from my V2s and can't decide if it was the right decision. so tough when you can't try on the other sizes for comparison.
Blushes I got in my TTS and they fit perfect, laced up they feel so comfy. UB's I also got in my TTS and they feel snug. Hoping they loosen up after wears but not sure.

500's and 700's are total dad shoes to me. I just don't understand the hype. In fact, the first time I saw 700's, I thought they were from Payless.

Every other comment is how the 350 is done- I feel with slight modification, the v3 will be absolutely fire. Personally, I still love the v2 and would love to see more monochromatic color ways.

Calling a 500 and 700 dad shoe needs to stop. Yea older people wear Monarchs, but just because its chunky doesn't mean it's for a dad. I'm a dad and I wear a broad variety of sneakers. I think if people who dislike 500s and 700s actually held them in hand they would realize how the various fabrics used and build of the shoe are appreciable.

Back
Top Bottom