Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
creams?

tenor.gif

Do you guys think Creams will hit disco? I’ve beaten the hell out of 1/2 of my 2017 pairs so I might need to un-DS my 2nd pair soon. I’d like to keep a 3rd pair DS since I love the cw but I’d probably only be able to justify this if they got marked down.

If there are 1million pairs (or a lot ) you may see a few of the smaller online shops post a $10-20 off discount code. But overall this release is what these retailers want huge profit at $220 per and expect from Adidas. Adidas has to give them the higher end product that sells through easy so that they take the lower end products too.

Just do diff payments to be save. I've had no issue with using the same address with different name/payment.

This...My card gets used first then I usually circle back around with PayPal before the hmac expires...Same address on both and I’ve never had an issue...

This...My card gets used first then I usually circle back around with PayPal before the hmac expires...Same address on both and I’ve never had an issue...

When you use PayPal they don't know that you have the CC linked to it right? On their end they just see PP? So pay first with Paypal then go back and use the card. (hopefully that makes sense).

When you use PayPal they don't know that you have the CC linked to it right? On their end they just see PP? So pay first with Paypal then go back and use the card. (hopefully that makes sense).

Yes...

I should’ve said it’s the same card...But it’s worked for me each time I’ve tried without issue...Of course none of that means didley if you don’t get past the splash page :lol:...

1 pair of creams and I'll be done.

Still debating on whether to go after more 700's. Have sold all my backup pairs so far. Maybe one for the shelf, b/c this will certainly not a be a resell situation.

Just need the 700s this week and and zebras in dec and I’m good. Just not a fan of the sesame. A little too boring for my taste. And I know it blasphemy but I don’t think the kiwis look that great either.

not sure if your talking about ys or adc but adc
Past few releases PayPal didn’t show up for me on adc on yeezy drops

Back
Top Bottom