Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Such a great question. I don't know anyone who has ever won.

Won an Nmd neighborhood, well its my second entry looking to go 2/2 but money is down so...

Plus Philippines has a different market, less buying power especially for 300$ shoe.

731275A6-6687-448B-827C-A973E63E85D3.jpeg

Too late for what? for it to have big *** resale? They will sell out and I will enjoy my pair.
who cares about resale. It's too late because a lot of people don't care about 350s these days.
Which means people that want them can enjoy them but it just won't be "THAT SHOE" anymore
to the point that when you rock em, you're sort of expected to rock them the same way 12 year
olds enjoy them.
mqdefault.jpg

TLDR: It's more of a commentary on what the shoe is these days as opposed to what it was back then.
People just don't care anymore.

In for the energy joints but I'm gonna have to get sum1 to custom the clear stripe with white. I cant get down with the translucent vibe.

who cares about resale. It's too late because a lot of people don't care about 350s these days.
Which means people that want them can enjoy them but it just won't be "THAT SHOE" anymore
to the point that when you rock em, you're sort of expected to rock them the same way 12 year
olds enjoy them.
mqdefault.jpg

TLDR: It's more of a commentary on what the shoe is these days as opposed to what it was back then.
People just don't care anymore.

Back then? You mean like last year? Lol

YM says that here in Europe there will be only 19700 pairs. Damn looks like I´m taking an L again :frown:

YM says that here in Europe there will be only 19700 pairs. Damn looks like I´m taking an L again :frown:
19700 ON adidas website, and there are waaay more retailers. Its not an easy cop but neither too hard. Anyway if u feel insecure u can pay YM 60€ to secure a pair

Just as a reference ADC EU had 26k Butter V2’s and the last 700 drop had 20k + for ADC US...

Add in all he boutique pairs and YS and there’s a bunch of these out there...On Yeezy release scale this should be fairly high...

Back
Top Bottom