Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Just need the 700s this week and and zebras in dec and I’m good. Just not a fan of the sesame. A little too boring for my taste. And I know it blasphemy but I don’t think the kiwis look that great either.
Yeah bro you wilding out right now. Kiwis str8 fire. Sesames are flames too. Peebras over zebras in dec for me

Yeah bro you wilding out right now. Kiwis str8 fire. Sesames are flames too. Peebras over zebras in dec for me

DEAA1DD0-3B2B-4144-B9D2-53D4ED4AF656.jpeg

100th time. Do 700s fit closer to v2s 350 breds and greys?
Havent worn my Bred V2s but that will change since stockx destroyed my box and shipped shoes back to me. But if by grey you mean beluga 2.0, i have 700s and Beluga 2.0 in sz12. 700s are perfect Beluga tight

Havent worn my Bred V2s but that will change since stockx destroyed my box and shipped shoes back to me. But if by grey you mean beluga 2.0, i have 700s and Beluga 2.0 in sz12. 700s are perfect Beluga tight
Thanks. Yeah i meant beluga 2.0s (tight as a mother ****er) i went tts and im in despair after casually wearing for about couple hours too narrow toe box area. The first release zebras were roomier. The breds are good going up 0.5.

Ill roll the dice and try tts for the 700s hopefully i cop using atc service.

Thanks. Yeah i meant beluga 2.0s (tight as a mother ****er) i went tts and im in despair after casually wearing for about couple hours too narrow toe box area. The first release zebras were roomier. The breds are good going up 0.5.

Ill roll the dice and try tts for the 700s hopefully i cop using atc service.

My 700's are TTS 112.

My Belugas are 12's.

I'm happy with my size choices...

Granted, I'm not an Aussie, but that seems like an insult.

And I have no idea where it's coming from. I'm just a dude who wants to buy shoes.

Has anyone ever had any business with Caliroots ? are they reliable ? (Asking because I entered their raffle :smile: )

Thank you . Where do they ship from ?
They are super legit but usually charge END Launches prices, meaning that they mark up the price by 50-80$. They ship and have stores here in Sweden. Their retail for the V2’s have been 299$ for example. They have a good selection overall but not a fan of those markups and their customer service sucks, even for those of us living in Sweden.

Back
Top Bottom