Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
my card was declined everytime I tried to complete the order, my bank even called me to verify suspect activity, tried again many time to no avail. anyone has a clue to why?

Instant cancel :rofl:
128735.jpg

In all honesty its a gold mine for the company. They literally can guarantee their profit margin without risking a dime. They take pre-orders...use the pre-order money to produce the shoes. Then send them out. Its a free loan from us to make the shoes...and they know exactly how many to make and how many they are going to sell.

We'll see when the pairs arrive in hand what the production dates are but it's highly unlikely that adidas is producing the april pairs based on pre-orders from today. They still have about a 6 month lead time to get shoes onto shelves last I heard but maybe that's been improved since then.

My Canadian order got cancelled first round. I got through again this time and shipped to Cross Border Shipping. Hopefully this one sticks.
My first time ordering got cancellation email 50 minutes later, and my second time (restock) got cancelled 3 minutes later. I ordered a third time and so far so good.
Did you notice no GST HST charge on the restock pairs?
Yeah, all the restock attempts have no tax, straight up $250 usd shipped. Initial release was GST and HST but restock none. I got a third order in and no cancellation so far.

People who put in second orders... do you have to use a different credit card or address?

Went for seconds to finally get my size, I used diff card, same address (billing address), separate email, but different shipping address. No cancellations from first or second order. Good luck, dude.

Back
Top Bottom