Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
The shoe is paid for lmao. That's what the charge is. It's not a preorder charge + shoe price. Just shoe price but you're waiting for the shoe.
Alright so I wait when it ships out I pay for it right? Sorry it's my first time using my credit card lmao, I've been using debit the whole time

Alright so I wait when it ships out I pay for it right? Sorry it's my first time using my credit card lmao, I've been using debit the whole time

It’s already a full charge on your credit card. While you’re waiting for the shoes though, make sure to pay off this credit card charge.

You already paid for it. They have the money and ship whenever they are ready

That’s it? I was thinking 300 each.
Only way that you’ll get $300 for a used pair of Tints or Beluga 2.0’s is of you find a sucka. As someone mentioned both of those can be had DS for close to $300.

Dont let Desert Rats ruin your credit this early lmao. Pay that charge by your next months bill as if you own the shoes already.

Only way that you’ll get $300 for a used pair of Tints or Beluga 2.0’s is of you find a sucka. As someone mentioned both of those can be had DS for close to $300.

:lol:

Maybe I’ll wait 6 more months. Paid resell on 2.0s. Not trying to lose $ selling these too soon

Finally can say I'm part of the Yeezy fam...my gf came through for my bday....and she said she got em LC'ed by Round Two...one of the best bday gifts ever

Attachments

• Snapchat-180339583.jpg
    Snapchat-180339583.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 46
I never understood the mentality of buying a shoe to wear once or twice..... then sell. Like why even bother buying the shoe to begin with? Clearly you didn’t like them that much you willing to part with them so quick.

But what’s even crazier is wanting top dollar for a used pair when DS pairs ain’t even going for top dollar.

Finally can say I'm part of the Yeezy fam...my gf came through for my bday....and she said she got em LC'ed by Round Two...one of the best bday gifts ever

congrats. But for future reference, I wouldn't use RoundTwo for legit checking. They've been caught a few times with selling fakes or letting fakes slip into their system.

Keep em brokeboi

damn daniel :lol:

Saw 700's in person for the first time today. They looked much better than pictures make out. Surprised myself and actually kinda like them. Not enough to drop the $1200 the consignment store was asking though :frown:

Saw 700's in person for the first time today. They looked much better than pictures make out. Surprised myself and actually kinda like them. Not enough to drop the $1200 the consignment store was asking though :frown:

Stubbed your bigtoe and changed your mind..

No shoe is worth $1200 imo. That consignment store is trying to get over on someone. Much less on Stockx. Prices will drop even more when pre-orders are shipped/received.

No shoe is worth $1200 imo. That consignment store is trying to get over on someone. Much less on Stockx. Prices will drop even more when pre-orders are shipped/received.
Should've mentioned...Australian $$'s so not too far off StockX prices. They were selling 2.0's for AU$700 though and the dude told me they're moving them. Can only assume they're relying on people not knowing about goat /stockx.

Stubbed your bigtoe and changed your mind..
Yeah man, shock stub :lol: Not afraid to say that having them in my hands changed my mind. You snag a pair of waves?

Back
Top Bottom