• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Agreed

Nike has snapped with all these releases that dropped and that are dropping.

If you make list of drops comparing the the two...

not looking good for adidas at all.

GsDZWSI.gif

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-6.gif

Agreed

Nike has snapped with all these releases that dropped and that are dropping.

If you make list of drops comparing the the two...

not looking good for adidas at all.
Nike is doing these limited releases to get back on the hype train but that hurts the bottom line. Expect big 2Q and 4Q from Adidas

Look, i'm just as skeptical as you guys about this, but I wanted to pass on the info I was given. I was told they'll be on ADC and no where else (I'd assume YS too as they always get everything? But I don't have a way to know anything in regards to YS).

I was told at first it would be a little bit of time before these would hit, but it makes sense for them to do a limited drop a week before Powerphase's. They've done that in the past as well so people could fill their Yeezy cravings with a huge GR. Black PP's are in huge #'s, and I wouldn't be shocked if they sat longer than the grey.

Lets see how it plays out, but my sources have never really failed me in the past. :nerd:

Also, opinion-wise, Adidas needs this as they haven't done much of anything in 2018 yet.

What kind of Waves we talking here? OG’s or a different CW?
Sorry my only question. I promise. Thanks and repped!

Nike in “desperation mode” huh? Interesting. :lol:

Nike is losing a lot of market share in North America to Adidas. It’s really unprecedented what’s occurring. These releases have long been planned, it’s not a reaction that started six or twelve months ago. Nike while still a gigantic corporation is hurting. I live in OR and Nike suspended bonuses awhile back, laid off employees and announced more, etc. it’s not a happy place at the moment for sure. Yeezy releases arent commercial enough to do damage. Adidas really improved their entire product line starting about 4-5 years ago.

Find it funny the only epic react dislike I see are in boost and yeezy thread. Ya’ll gotta get these brand loyalties out of your head, and quit looking for “more comfort”. Some of you sound lame.
Might also be because many of the Nike/Jordan heads are the most brand loyal and constantly refuse to try a pair of Adidas shoes with boost in them and anything new Nike puts out feels like heaven compared to all the old Jordans and Nike models which feel like brick? *Kanye shrug*.

Might also be because many of the Nike/Jordan heads are the most brand loyal and constantly refuse to try a pair of Adidas shoes with boost in them and anything new Nike puts out feels like heaven compared to all the old Jordans and Nike models which feel like brick? *Kanye shrug*.

nope. it doesnt.

im just not going to go back and fourth. i want the entire discusion dead forever because im sick of hearing arguments of adidas vs nike.

But putting all the blame on one side of the argument is aggravating. Old nike heads are definitely just as closed minded about this stuff as new boost heads are.

But putting all the blame on one side of the argument is aggravating. Old nike heads are definitely just as closed minded about this stuff as new boost heads are.

I completely get that, and I was being 100% sarcastic when I told fillsson fillsson no, it doesnt.

Im just sick of the topic, and I know im making it worse by even responding about it, but I cant help it.

Back
Top Bottom