Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Now I see how it feels...to catch L's and see shipping comments/questions roll in :frown::rofl:
Congrats to y'all
Can't wait for Kiwis

want to throw up in my mouth after coming back in here and seeing the ys checkout links. was chilling yesterday at about 10:15 waiting on adc to open up and my comcast goes out until this morning. that and mobile not loading FML. salty how many ppl copped on the ys restock right after that. i feel like yesterday was my best chance and getting for retail until comcast got me.
looks like lot of nt copped tho, congrats.
I copped from YS on my phone. Also, %©£% Comcast

It’s always at least 1 dude who copped who wants to say those who didn’t cop were not trying. To those dues, shut the hell up!

I’ve had times where I got on ADC and YS easily, this time it wasn’t and I personally struck out. It’s just luck of the draw.

Enjoy your kicks and chill with the shaming. Next week will be another release and no one will care.

anyone else waiting for a conformation email from YS. I got the conformation # and have been charged. Im thinking i might have typed in the wrong email address

Yeah yesterday I check my auto fill settings and had my email misspelled. So I just created the email to get future emails and kept the order page from YEEZYSupply

YS is my go to store. I've been able to place an order on every shoe since the Zebras but messed up on the Peebras and Blue Tints, both Ls were because I wanted to be greedy and cop more than one pair.

It’s always at least 1 dude who copped who wants to say those who didn’t cop were not trying. To those dues, shut the hell up!

I’ve had times where I got on ADC and YS easily, this time it wasn’t and I personally struck out. It’s just luck of the draw.

Enjoy your kicks and chill with the shaming. Next week will be another release and no one will care.

damn that irritates me idk why lol.. same dudes will strike out next release and are nowhere to be seen.

sometimes it's a stroll in the park ,others times it's hell.. BUT if you really do your homework and are on top of it release day most of the time you'll cook .

Back
Top Bottom