Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
this. resellers are part of the game now but there's lashback because this a sneaker enthusiast forum, not a resell enthusiast forum.

and if you feel the need to brag about how many pairs you copped, you're a lame *** person begging for attention.
most sneaker resellers are sneaker enthusiasts bruh. How else would they even originally become a sneaker reseller lol or know about what’s hot etc.

Anyone ever shipped late for stockx? What do you say to customer support.
Lmao did you sell shoes you don’t have in hand? Unless you have really good feedback they’ll charge you 15% of sale price and ban your account . You can’t ship past 3 business days

Just got shipping from adc. I was more concern with this order shipping than YS since adc was a cluster**** during the splash and checkout wasn’t the smoothest.

Anyone ever shipped late for stockx? What do you say to customer support.
Email them and either say you had a family emergency or a personal emergency and were unable to ship but would still like to complete the sale the next business day

Del Bene had the boys in the mailroom working early this morning. Received my YS shipping confirmation at 9:45am ET today.

How did they beat the bots when several sizes weren't even available when they went live?

Two different things my man.
1 - Seems like no atc services out there ( at least what i can see on twitter) copped from ADC

2- Just because they didn't load several sizes, doesn't mean the bots ate them..

Two different things my man.
1 - Seems like no atc services out there ( at least what i can see on twitter) copped from ADC

2- Just because they didn't load several sizes, doesn't mean the bots ate them..

10 and 10'5 are popular sizes and 9-11 are made in the most amount in quantity. It's not a size 12.5 or 15 I'm talking about.

They didn't forget to make those sizes.

Most of the resellers on here are people who can't afford the shoe but buy multiples so they can keep a shoe for themselves.. the type to wear a shoe and sell it "Only worn once".

In all honesty though ADC was a mess this release. I hate to give yeezy supply credit because i don't know if they really care that much but i appreciate what they are doing with cancelling multiples. Its kind of the robin hood of yeezy releases right now. If you want your one pair to rock (or sell idc just your one personal pair) your odds on YS are astronomically higher then ADC.

If ADC is taking such "efforts" to fight bots why not change the release format. Why not go to a raffle and cancel multiples if you can. Why not do like you did with custom UBs and send direct links to people with single use codes to purchase. Like it seems they are trying to fight a dragon with a fork. And they keep trying to sharpen the fork like eventually this fork will kill the dragon...heres an idea...get a completely new weapon.

Your order has been canceled
Your order was canceled on March 10. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Can your please ask your ys Robin Hood wtf they cancelled my one and only manual order? Thanks!

re-seller talk aside....still of the thought that the 700 wave runner is the best yeezy release to date.
I seem to have different taste then most NT because my number 1 prior to this was the olive stripe v2. But design wise i think Ye nailed this shoe. The colors the look. It hits all the right buttons for nostalgia without being OD chunky or obnoxious like the balenciaga. It is perfectly divisive too. Like i miss the days of wearing outlandish shoes some times and having people either love or hate them. And allowing the shoe to be a statement without it being patent leather and highlighter colored or anything over the top.

Most of the resellers on here are people who can't afford the shoe but buy multiples so they can keep a shoe for themselves.. the type to wear a shoe and sell it "Only worn once".

Wouldn't you say they can afford the shoe since they can buy not only one, but multiple pairs?

If anything, it makes them smart for offsetting the cost of the shoe.

Your order has been canceled
Your order was canceled on March 10. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Can your please ask your ys Robin Hood wtf they cancelled my one and only manual order? Thanks!

I asked....your shipping and billing label were different
or your bank flagged the order
or you previously have copped multiples and they don't like you now
or they stalk you on social media and know you plan to sell them
or you are lying and you never actually got an order placed
or you are a competitor of yeezysupply and trying to throw dirt on their name

obv kidding...but is there any other information you can provide. If you really want i personally will try to help you by contacting them, i got some free time this week. I am sure we can email them with your order number and ask why? they will take 4 months to respond but maybe if we follow up with phone calls and a lot of emails we can get something.

re-seller talk aside....still of the thought that the 700 wave runner is the best yeezy release to date.
I seem to have different taste then most NT because my number 1 prior to this was the olive stripe v2. But design wise i think Ye nailed this shoe. The colors the look. It hits all the right buttons for nostalgia without being OD chunky or obnoxious like the balenciaga. It is perfectly divisive too. Like i miss the days of wearing outlandish shoes some times and having people either love or hate them. And allowing the shoe to be a statement without it being patent leather and highlighter colored or anything over the top.

I didn't think another person preferred the olive stripe over the others like I did. Also liked 700's once the pic of 'ye wearing them behind the glass doors surfaced.

this thread proves how smart adidas is. For a shoe that sat for 3 hours. We are not fighting for how many pairs we can get and how fast we can get shipping. Cant wait for my pair to come! lol

Back
Top Bottom