Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
With these numbers and them being not as popular as 350s what are the chances of these sitting? Or at the very least resellers buying and wasting their time?

When is our YS loan going to turn into pairs for us ? :lol:

What loan?
latest

i hate being right outside of NY for confirmed. i dont get why they cant just include part of NJ since the co
If YS doesn’t send shipping by Friday I’m ordering with different info.
people preordered the 700s and regular release with same info and didnt have a problem btw. i think you can use the same info and be good

i hate being right outside of NY for confirmed. i dont get why they cant just include part of NJ since the co

people preordered the 700s and regular release with same info and didnt have a problem btw. i think you can use the same info and be good

Did preorder 700s ship after regular release 700s?

With these numbers and them being not as popular as 350s what are the chances of these sitting? Or at the very least resellers buying and wasting their time?

ADC has a fantastic return policy so these will sellout and be sent back by resellers a la Black PPs. Honestly, there is nothing to lose here, even if they sit or have little/no resell.

YS is a gamble though since they have a strict “no return” policy.

Either way, seems like hype on this release is dying slowly since they are a big Yeezy release and tons of people will be able to cop at retail. Anyone intending to resell and copping from sites without a liberal return policy should be aware of this since they could honestly turn out to be bricks.

Being that I never hit any hype shoe off ADC I forget they have a good return policy like Nike. I guess there really is no risk.

Confirmed used to let us NJ people over the Hudson live but now they're playing us. I'm not beat for taking the PATH to Christopher St, taking a 5 second L, and going back home in shame.

Being that I never hit any hype shoe off ADC I forget they have a good return policy like Nike. I guess there really is no risk.
yep. worst comes to worse theres always gonna be someone who would pay retail, theres really no risk when buying shoes "you dont know if you want to keep"

Y'all can't spoof your GPS? Very easy on Android, not sure about iOS.
on iOS you can do it too. If you have a mac you can use a program called xcode. On windows theres a program called iTools which does the same thing. its really simple

These wont be bricks like the Powerphase the hell you guys thinking. :lol:

Its a new model, first colorway.

Has anyone confirmed total stock levels? YM seems to think resale isn’t there anymore. Not ruling it out but I’d be shocked if demand for these was through the roof, tbh.

Second colorway (desert rats were the first)

But for those that pre order, are we getting early dips on a future release? Or was that a false rumor

I think it was a false rumor because the only thing I can find about this was that fake, misspelled email.

Would be awesome if we could get reserved pairs of Butters tbh.

yep. worst comes to worse theres always gonna be someone who would pay retail, theres really no risk when buying shoes "you dont know if you want to keep"

If you bought Black PPs on YS, you definitely lost money if you were trying to love them on Stock X.

That said, I don’t think this will be an issue with this release but profit might also not be that much unless you’re playing the long game.

Back
Top Bottom