Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
buying them is the easy part. It gets challenging when some people dont actually get them in hand after purchasing. even as far as getting shipping confirmation without actual movement from the facility.

So I'm the person who got the Cream Yeezys from ADC with a weird bump on the toe a few pages ago. I've decided I don't want to keep them anymore and I'll hold out for the Sesames but my return window closes tomorrow as I got my shoes last Wednesday. As someone who's mostly just casually into sneakers and has never got into the resale game etc., am I better off just taking my pair to adidas and returning it today or tomorrow, or should I be trying to sell it on GOAT or StockX or whatever? I know this pair was super common and easy to get and didn't even sell out on YS, but it seems they've taken it down anyway so maybe the value would go up? Would it even be worth it? Otherwise I'm just going to take it back to an adidas store nearby and get my purchase refunded.

Thoughts?

Just got my creams from YS. They didn’t come with a sticker inside like most of the V2. Not sure if it’s a common thing from YS not to include the sticker or not. They look alright as far as being authentic. I ordered on Thursday, the day of the early release. I had shipping info since last Thursday and they just showed up today. So it’s been 9 business days exactly. So those still holding out there is still hope.

Straight to feet.
Definitely snug in the toe (I went tts), not uncomfortable, yet, but noticeable alright. 20181002_145231.jpg

Last edited:
Just going to assume these creams will come when they come from YS. I'm legit expecting sometime late October at this rate. Ridiculous

So I'm the person who got the Cream Yeezys from ADC with a weird bump on the toe a few pages ago. I've decided I don't want to keep them anymore and I'll hold out for the Sesames but my return window closes tomorrow as I got my shoes last Wednesday. As someone who's mostly just casually into sneakers and has never got into the resale game etc., am I better off just taking my pair to adidas and returning it today or tomorrow, or should I be trying to sell it on GOAT or StockX or whatever? I know this pair was super common and easy to get and didn't even sell out on YS, but it seems they've taken it down anyway so maybe the value would go up? Would it even be worth it? Otherwise I'm just going to take it back to an adidas store nearby and get my purchase refunded.

Thoughts?

Take them to the Adidas store. You'd make like $15 selling on stockx. Call the factory store and see if they accept returns.

they were probably never Kiwi to begin with, just Yeezy Mafia running with the colorway name and people following thinking Yeezy Mafia is almighty

Anyone yeezy box have different font from yeezy supply?

My first 2 pairs came in with sz 12 in big

My third pair has sz 12 in small font. I compared shoes definitely legit but box on last one threw me off

Back
Top Bottom