Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I guess the ”there is a high demand for these Yeezy 700’s and we expect them to sell out within an hour” that comes up in the waiting room on ADC EU won’t be very accurate lol.

You hit already though right.

nah, I didnt enter any raffles or try anywhere else. I'm interested in seeing how these look in hand/on feet but I've copped wayyy too many kicks lately. if I become weak when ADC drops though, I might just end up copping there....MIGHT lol

upload_2018-10-27_1-19-7.png

It’s gonna be a nor’easter watch in NYC until 1PM of course now the Adidas app tells me my pickup window is 8AM-12PM. Good times ahead.

See this is very much a myth

The “Nike’s been killing adidas all year”

They really have not at all

Their “best” stuff which has been literally off white collabo is in such limited quantity it’s actually not making the money people think it is at retail for Nike

Yea resell is high but that does nothing for Nike pockets

I mean let’s look at numbers

If you add up all the off white stuff and for fun let’s toss in the Travis Jordan’s as those were hyped initially

How many pairs were produced and sold at retail?

As we all know not many at all let’s say as a guess 10K per silhouette and it’s been what 30 styles/colors released at this point which is crazy in itself

So that’s 300K pairs

Toss in the Travis let’s say 310K pairs right there

Adidas sold 1 million pairs of cream 350’s

That’s a single shoe style in a single color

We didn’t even get into any other yeezy shoes all year with more to come

Boost and nmd don’t hold the hype it once did but still sells well

We didn’t even mention or add in the numbers Pharrell does with his shoes and his apparel moved well with adidas

Now I’m not saying adidas overall is making more money than Nike as a whole because they are not

They do outsell Jordan brand though

Now if you wanna compare hype this year Nike has definitely been winning the hype game but it’s been mainly off the back of off white

The amount of styles/colors alone as mentioned above are nuts when you think about it

If anyone is killing **** it’s neither Nike or adidas

It’s off white lol

I hate to tell you this but pretty much all of the top selling sneakers in the US are Nike with the Tanjun being the top selling sneaker the last 2 years. At least 80% of the top 10 shoes sold is Nike or one of it subsidiaries (Jordan, Converse) and in the first quarter this year Adidas has no shoes in the top 10.

Can I call my bank and have them cancel transaction for yeezy supply?? My girl just told me she won a raffle and got me a size 9. I don’t need two and money coming out of my pocket if she already got me a pair

You can refuse the package from UPS and then file a claim with your credit card company after the refusal.

After getting the PayPal email About SNS raffle , I got the email from them about the shipping info :smile: Hope it will be this easy with the Salts :smile:

Just hit on another raffle from sivas but i already paid the other one... if I don't buy it will they block my account or something for future raffles?
Just send them an email, saying you'll forfeit your pair, because you got lucky on another raffle. They probably have a long list of raffle losers on standby.

I missed on all my raffles, but local had an in-store first come first serve. Rained like hell, so I didn't go down there until 30 minutes after they opened, but eff me, if they didn't have a size for me. They recommended going a size up and it fit perfectly. All my raffles would have been a little tight.

Just send them an email, saying you'll forfeit your pair, because you got lucky on another raffle. They probably have a long list of raffle losers on standby.

I missed on all my raffles, but local had an in-store first come first serve. Rained like hell, so I didn't go down there until 30 minutes after they opened, but eff me, if they didn't have a size for me. They recommended going a size up and it fit perfectly. All my raffles would have been a little tight.

See I knew I wasn’t the only one that felt these ran snugged...glad I went .5 up instead of .5 down...lol

Yeah these are gonna be a matter of willingness to spend $320 rather than supply.

Like I said, any resellers are gonna be underwater.
Only the small half sizes are gonna profit and all the broke bois will be fighting to the death for those.

Back
Top Bottom