Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Alot of these sites have ghost inventory or are pulling from the random sizes left in stores. I’ve tried about 5 times since sun
for diff sizes/people and end up with the cancelation email.

9-10.5 seem to be around but the rest are slim pickings

Alot of these sites have ghost inventory or are pulling from the random sizes left in stores. I’ve tried about 5 times since sun
for diff sizes/people and end up with the cancelation email.

9-10.5 seem to be around but the rest are slim pickings

Well that would be unfortunate.

I gave it a try on an 11.5. I had done my usual and ordered both a full size up (12) and a half size up. Usually the full size up has been the choice, but, on the Zebra re-release, half-size actually fit better. Unfortunately, my half-size-up order was cancelled by Extra Butter today.

We'll see how this one goes.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Edit -- well, I got the order confirmation from Champs. All good so far!

How does it work? It is not showing in champs app of mine and when I search 'Yeezy', it shows nothing
Just want to order a US11....

Foot Patrol canceled my order today. BUT, the UPS guy gave me a laugh lol

I just sold my Creams on StockX and went to ship them at UPS today. I tell the clerk I don't have any tape for my box. As I'm walking out, he says "Oh 350's?!" I turn around and I'm like yeah! I sold them to get the Sesame's instead, but just got a cancelation email so I guess I'm going the StockX route. He said, check these out and straight up puts his foot on the counter...wearing the damn Sesame's! :rofl: I couldn't believe it lol. First time seeing them in person and they look great!

Foot Patrol canceled my order today. BUT, the UPS guy gave me a laugh lol

I just sold my Creams on StockX and went to ship them at UPS today. I tell the clerk I don't have any tape for my box. As I'm walking out, he says "Oh 350's?!" I turn around and I'm like yeah! I sold them to get the Sesame's instead, but just got a cancelation email so I guess I'm going the StockX route. He said, check these out and straight up puts his foot on the counter...wearing the damn Sesame's! :rofl: I couldn't believe it lol. First time seeing them in person and they look great!

LOL.

Side story -- one guy at the UPS store always asks me what I'm shipping when I drop off. When I respond with 'stuff?' he always asks what kind of stuff. Then I say shoes (EVERY time), and he hands me the receipt.

Is he supposed to ask that question or something? The other UPS guys never ask.

LOL.

Side story -- one guy at the UPS store always asks me what I'm shipping when I drop off. When I respond with 'stuff?' he always asks what kind of stuff. Then I say shoes (EVERY time), and he hands me the receipt.

Yeah, that's s.o.p.

I used to ship out beer occasionally but you can't say you're shipping liquor. Used to call them yeast samples.

LOL.

Usps always asks is anything liquid, perishables, or anything with a battery.

Last edited:
F The Hype.... These Jawns Hard AF! :pimp:
CE1783E0-822D-4CA7-9E0F-B06FB7C2AC62.jpeg

LMAO dude shctick is impeccable. almost as consistent as the one annoying dude in da boost thread

LMAO dude shctick is impeccable. almost as consistent as the one annoying dude in da boost thread

I get that you think my opinion is a “shtick” but that’s false. Back to the shoes.

Is there a release date for the static v2. I never owned a pair and I think they are decent. How is the sizing also? I do plan on weathers a lot if I get the chance to cop.

Anyone know if anywhere still having like size US10.5 or 11 in 350 sesame?
FTL, Hibbett and Champs just gone all in a sudden LOL

the one time I dont pick up multiples and I get a pair with some weird deformed/flat knit. :smh:

20181127_215900.jpg

on foot the shape still looks kinda off, so I'll probably have to hunt down another pair. pics definitely dont do this colorway justice though.

the one time I dont pick up multiples and I get a pair with some weird deformed/flat knit. :smh:

on foot the shape still looks kinda off, so I'll probably have to hunt down another pair. pics definitely dont do this colorway justice though.

Nah you good dude.

Anybody seeing Sesames still for sale? Should have done the Yeezy Supply with free socks but I couldn't pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom