Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Got my email from YS said I’ll get mine 24. I live in Atlanta. I pray it comes sooner.

Saw these on someone in Whole Foods today With a baby stroler. These yeebras clean AF. I was mad like i don’t have a pair coming in.

Side note. There some bad A$& chicks in Whole Foods. My gawd

So Yeezy and Adidas bum *** really gonna play us on the static V2s and give us the reggie version this month and then drop just 5k of the 3m ones next month? He really trying to run my fade huh?

Got my email from YS said I’ll get mine 24. I live in Atlanta. I pray it comes sooner.

Saw these on someone in Whole Foods today With a baby stroler. These yeebras clean AF. I was mad like i don’t have a pair coming in.

Side note. There some bad A$& chicks in Whole Foods. My gawd
Supermarkets are slept on... Female to male ratio 10;1 and they already looking for sht they don’t need:nthat:

Thats my tracking for sesames.

24th of nov to today, they just shuffle around Hong Kong.

Useless ****ers.

6E247E60-24BD-4FA4-9E6C-34F5B33EE1F1.jpeg

Same here but I can’t figure out which carrier they’ll be using to deliver as there is no tracking after wnDirect and DPD.. I’m assuming USPS??

Most likely.....anytime I've ordered from the UK in the past it's been delivered USPS.

2ADA667D-50FF-488A-B30D-43CFC73381D1.png
Why would they release 2 versions, separately, knowing we’d all want the actual reflective pattern. This actually sucks, adidas is calling it the non reflective wtf, & I don’t see these on any of the Foot app release calendars so it’s looking like adidas & Yeezy Supply online is it:smh:

Do the season 7 desert boots run small?
They are kind of narrow (but I have sort of a wide foot). For reference I wear a 43 in the Season 5 but a 44 in Season 7. I had a 43 in the Season 7 but It was way too narrow. Things hurt like a mofo'er. And fyi they are not comfy either way.

I am sure it will be said that its for production reasons or something but its brilliant business.

Release the non-reflective in large numbers FIRST. People will buy them in case they don't hit on the reflective pair. Then people will still try for the reflective pair. If you release the reflective first people that land them won't buy the other pair.

Aka better chance of people buying 2 pairs this way

Can someone point me towards some hoodies that match the semi frozen . What colors are on the semi frozen exactly

Back
Top Bottom