Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Nvm. Just read the terms on the adidas app. Reservation is a chance to line up for FCFS at the adidas store. Prolly gonna pass. Ain't trying to fight the sweatys.

WL for 4.5 hours on men’s and infant sizes on Champs, changed to L’s

L’s on GS and PS on Champs

2 W’s at the same Footlocker...anyone’s stores let you get multiple under different accounts?

I know I’ve seen ppl do that at Champs but I’ve never bought from this FTL

Plan to only work half day at work so I’ll get wet in the AM if on ADC, then head to the stores and take a change of clothes just in case to grab the second pair at FTL

ShoePalace on Sunset says they’re doing FCFS but they already let us sign a list to cop

Ys
tenor.gif

When the Clays dropped, I slept through my alarm, woke up at 6 am, and somehow YS still let me cop . Hopefully I have good luck tonight .

Scrubs and yeezys
2CD34217-2A27-444D-9F58-C0D8E1DCC43A.jpeg
I'll be up tonight for the yeezy supply drop. Working the grave yard shift at the hospital. Was able to score a second pair of vanta for way under retail so made the second pair hospital shoes.

I jokingly told my friend that I’d rage cop Vantas if I strike out on the 350’s... this pic made it less of a joke . Damn lol

My boy works at a boutique and they had a few pairs that came in with boxes crushed. Not enough to send back to where they came from to make a difference so he was able to grab them for 200.

Damn I’ll take them for $200!

Back
Top Bottom