Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Still feeling wild bitter about this stupid release. Foot apps failed me miserably for the first time with 10 min. :smh:
I was feeling myself after seei ng the splash page removed on the most recent yeezy releases I went after (700's). This was a harsh slap of reality.

These dope but not worth more then 350. Still really want a pear but current prices are crazy

You get adidas "Creators Club" points from YS purchases now too. Not that that really matters because the adidas app drops are hot garbage as we've seen and I really don't even know if Creators Club points give you any better chances at drops.

I saw kids who had probably 'reserved' a pair on confirmed lining up at Melrose Adidas yesterday as I went to enter the BAIT raffle. Straight up 24 hours before pickups on Friday opening. If I win a reservation I shouldn't need to camp 24 hrs before to get my pair in my size.
Adidas made it clear from the jump that your status in the Creators Club would not provide any kind of early access or special access to Yeezys. They used the term "Hyped releases" but were sure to clarify Yeezy's weren't apart of those hyped releases.

Best we've seen yet is new UB's and 4D's available the day prior to release and only for like a 30 minute time frame.

Can't even get access to baby yeezy's before other folks, SMH.

These things are gonna get beat! We have an upcoming Universal Studios trip lol

20190607_173033.jpg

20190607_173256.jpg

Still feeling wild bitter about this stupid release. Foot apps failed me miserably for the first time with 10 min. :smh:

Man I’m still tight about it. :lol:

I think I’m more pissed that when they finally let me in on ADC, I couldn’t see any sizes even though sales were clearly still going on. Then I got booted back to the splash page. It would’ve been better to not get through at all, tbh. So close but so far....

And YS...wow. Utter nonsense on that site. I still don’t understand why they do tandem drops with ADC. Throw us a bone and keep it old school with the nighttime drop.

These black statics or whatever they’re called definitely fit a bit tighter than the past few pairs.

I don’t think I would have sized up, just think they’ll need a good break in before they’re as comfortable across the top as other pairs.

Wait deadass

Damn that sucks dude

F everybody else in here who won these today

But you deserve a good win

Thanks. A little salty when I think about the hard work I put in to get the sneakers, but I learned to move on. Plenty of other shoes to come. :nthat:

Looking for a bae pair

FTL employee tells me they passed out raffle tickets for the unclaimed pairs at 6pm and they are out of raffle tickets

I asked him being it was 3pm, How could they assume how many pairs were not being picked up?? To pass out raffle tickets and run out already?

His face was priceless :emoji_confused:

Usually people line up outside the store till 6pm and and it's FCFS for whatever sizes are left?

BckDrSzn

Looking for a bae pair

FTL employee tells me they passed out raffle tickets for the unclaimed pairs at 6pm and they are out of raffle tickets

I asked him being it was 3pm, How could they assume how many pairs were not being picked up?? To pass out raffle tickets and run out already?

His face was priceless :emoji_confused:

Usually people line up outside the store till 6pm and and it's FCFS for whatever sizes are left?

BckDrSzn
I went to see what the deal was with unclaimed pairs. Two employees told me there was multiple pairs in the back and they would be up for grabs at 6 (including my size) then another employee tells me the left over pairs are getting sent back and they can't sell anymore after 6. I mean cmon your shipping them back instead of selling them... lol

wow this guy accepted my offer of 350$ on grailed

then blocked me immediately lol

Back
Top Bottom