Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
bots feasting lol... the real question is who tf is paying resell for yeezys in 2019 tho????
tenor.gif

with like 30 style/colorways being released like that, i wonder how many orders may get mixed up

It was pretty apparent after the first few drops I wasn’t getting **** from either site.

#teamretailorresaleifiwantitillgetit

After calculating how much projected profit I’ll make across my 7 pairs, it’s a little over $800 after all fees. That’s an average of $57/hr.

This thread is a pity party and half don’t even know what they’re talking about.

SMH, you are a great example of everything wrong with the sneaker game in 2019. You got into sneakers like a year ago and all a sudden you are a reseller figuring out how much you can make an hour?

I remember the days when NTers actually would help each other out and now it seems like half the people in these threads are strictly here to profit and resell when there are people out there who want the shoe to wear the damn shoe and have it in their collection.

Some of the posts you’ve had in here shamelessly talking about your resell come up just aren’t right man...

“This thread is a pity party”

Yeah, because of people like you who buy multiples and anything they can just for a few bucks. SMH.

SMH, you are a great example of everything wrong with the sneaker game in 2019. You got into sneakers like a year ago and all a sudden you are a reseller figuring out how much you can make an hour?

I remember the days when NTers actually would help each other out and now it seems like half the people in these threads are strictly here to profit and resell when there are people out there who want the shoe to wear the damn shoe and have it in their collection.

Some of the posts you’ve had in here shamelessly talking about your resell come up just aren’t right man...

Yeah, because of people like you who buy multiples and anything they can just for a few bucks. SMH.
Repped

Honestly the last yeezy I wanted was strangely enough the peebras and I got them easily at retail. The line is getting stagnant and the v3 doesn't look any better. Personally I don't like the static or whatever design. To each their own as always.

Personally I don’t care whether people cop to resell or not. But bragging about resell for e-props? The culture shift is real :lol:

I remember I was watching the yeezy busta vice video last week and he went to some secret spot where a dude sells shoes to celebs and he introduced the dude as “he’s your og’s og reseller”. That just hit different :lol:

In addition, people in here only always giving out tips AFTER the drop happens. Are NTers rly giving out tips or just low key flexing that they copped x amount of shoes cuz they knew things others didnt?

He’s making legal money off shoes. Would you rather he rob people and sell coke? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom