Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
NT will NT I guess I remember when it was about gif and pizza parties.

Now it’s people trying to find coolness and popularity in sneakers.

I always most people who out here buying anything hyped don’t even really like sneakers.

Why

Cause they only want shoes of value

Real sneaker heads have several gr’s they love and even some “bricks”

My favorite brick I love to wear is clay green 1’s

And or og AirMax

You know how much early information I've dropped in the Off-White thread to help others? And when I think about it, what has NT done for me in return?

I used to love this place and spend hours on it. But, truthfully, it's nothing now like this picture of the past you're talking about. It's constant complaining, trash-talking, and the occasional on-foot picture. And it's never once benefited me from buying a single pair, ever.

Maybe you're right; maybe not. I'm a low-level seller with my measly 7 pair...compared to others like the guy who openly stated he copped 35 right after me. Did you miss his post? Or the Twitter results of 50+ pair for hundreds of other people? You have bigger fish to fry if you want to attack resellers.

But, I'll be taking my 3rd vacation of the year in a few weeks, paid entirely with reseller money...again. My tip to you: if you're tired of L's, quit complaining and do something about it. And unless you fit a size 7 or below, you wouldn't have fit into my W's anyway.

Damn, third vacation this year already? Must be nice. Where ya headed? Heard the Dominican Republic is beautiful this time of year.
RJM lives in San Diego and is taking his 3rd trip/vacation to Tijuana with all his Yeezy money :lol:

I always most people who out here buying anything hyped don’t even really like sneakers.

Why

And or og AirMax

I’m going to add to this... to the newer “sneaker heads” if you haven’t lined up for at least 2-3 hours before a store opened to pick up a shoe, are you really a sneakerhead?

I’m going to add to this... to the newer “sneaker heads” if you haven’t lined up for at least 2-3 hours before a store opened to pick up a shoe, are you really a sneakerhead?

lmao what? you gotta line up for 2-3 hours before a store opens to be a sneakerhead? its the 21st century bro. thats like me asking "if you've never used a crossbow in battle, are you really a soldier?"

lmao what? you gotta line up for 2-3 hours before a store opens to be a sneakerhead? its the 21st century bro. thats like me asking "if you've never used a crossbow in battle, are you really a soldier?"

What does this even mean? The “21st century way” of getting shoes has failed me many many times. You make it sound like it’s so easy.

All I’m saying is when the Black/Cement 3’s and Shadow 1’s dropped last year, I woke up early to ensure I could pick up a pair locally. I didn’t chance it to online. Although they were not going GR’s that were fairly easy to get, I’ve been burned on GRs in the past relying on the “21st century way bro” and wasn’t going to risk it.

If any place in my state even received Yeezys, I’d have done the same thing for a few pairs. Unfortunately I have to rely on online....

Bots ate. One took 1/5th of the stock. Not sure about cancellations. The bots are thousands now tho. Stupid. Just let these kids grab all the stock and then undercut each other. Been working pretty well last couple years. I've caught more deals than I can count on RD shoes.

Off to a movie pre screening. Was guuurd

9E45F3A3-D330-4B42-82EB-1D4977B981CE.jpeg

Why

And or og AirMax
Cool grey 4s slipped under the radar in the midst of all this madness lol..

Why

And or og AirMax

If you’re not as excited about a random $40 Ross pick up as you are about a yeezy release you ain’t real

Did 750s really drop the other day? Saw it mentioned on IG. If so did anyone on here get through on a pair?

Which cw of the 500 do you think will be better bone white or stone? I want to get my first pair of 500

Odds static and static black , go down in price a bit or they do another restock soon?

Looking to scoop them up but the resell price is killing me smalls.

Why

And or og AirMax

I don’t even entertain the term brick.

Odds static and static black , go down in price a bit or they do another restock soon?

Looking to scoop them up but the resell price is killing me smalls.

Doubtful. There weren’t that many pairs that restocked. You might see a small dip in price but nothing substantial.

Can’t speak on wider restocks though. Nothing is safe with adidas though. Imagine paying resell for the peebras and then having them rerelease months later. This was me. :smh::lol:

Can’t speak on wider restocks though. Nothing is safe with adidas though. Imagine paying resell for the peebras and then having them rerelease months later. This was me. :smh::lol:

Honestly to some paying 50-100 more is worth not sitting in the waiting room. It could've been worse!

Doubtful. There weren’t that many pairs that restocked. You might see a small dip in price but nothing substantial.

What I’m trying to avoid. I’m glad I held off.
Honestly to some paying 50-100 more is worth not sitting in the waiting room. It could've been worse!
Which I personally don’t mind.
Statics were selling for 260-280 on StockX in Jan
Now they’re going for 350-360

The black statics I can justify paying up to 380-400
But they’re going for 450+

Back
Top Bottom