Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
There’s a drop down menu below the size option. Sns on that bull feces with that in store only. I just want the shoes so I can WEAR them :smh::smh::smh:

There’s a drop down menu below the size option. Sns on that bull feces with that in store only. I just want the shoes so I can WEAR them :smh::smh::smh:

Online slots must have been limited because I entered for the online raffle yesterday.

The SNS app won't allow me to change after I signed up for online yesterday. All it says is "you already signed up"

Online slots must have been limited because I entered for the online raffle yesterday.

Not really. They operated the raffle like they always do, but then they emailed this out today & changed their mind on how they want to release it:

The adidas YEEZY BOOST 380 'Alien' is now an in-store only release.
If you have previously registered for online, you'll need to cancel and change to a store location, where you would like to pick up your pair, in case you win the draw.

PO

Both reflective

E2F29A5E-0845-4861-8FF5-7728BE139F6F.jpeg

86D04D3C-CF1F-4FBC-B412-70382537809E.jpeg

A2091830-860F-4EBF-B78B-0CAF71C2EE5C.jpeg

4ACB433E-1250-4067-AC8D-53F3DC13BF32.jpeg

ADC smartening up with packaging: at least the kid size from CA. FedEx ship label covering the warehouse product identify label. No visible outsude product size/style code on box.
See how the ADC adult smalls and YS reflect &not reflect come in. Some from east coast.

Followup: another one in today but from ADC East Coast. And idiots still have the outside box name/product label. Great.

1154.gif

I was lucky enough to get through on a Non-RF and an RF so am looking to sell my RF to pay for the ones I'm keeping, plus bills, etc. I keep waffling if I should sell now on StockX or if I wait a week or two. Or even a couple months.

I'm sure right now as pairs are shipped out the price dips (down $300-500 from a couple weeks ago) but once they dry up they'll go up again.

I very rarely resell so not sure what to do.

I was lucky enough to get through on a Non-RF and an RF so am looking to sell my RF to pay for the ones I'm keeping, plus bills, etc. I keep waffling if I should sell now on StockX or if I wait a week or two. Or even a couple months.

I'm sure right now as pairs are shipped out the price dips (down $300-500 from a couple weeks ago) but once they dry up they'll go up again.

I very rarely resell so not sure what to do.

Depends entirely upon whether you need/want a little less money now as opposed to more money later. A personal decision. I got rid of my extra pair yesterday just because I wanted to feel ok about grabbing the New Balance ALD V2's for resale before Xmas. I certainly expect it'll go back up, but not very close to its previous level. That being said, resell has already gone up some today. I expect fluctuations to come daily for the next wk even during a single day as pairs come in. Waiting as little as a few weeks could get you some more money. But, again, it's totally a personal decision.

NVM, just called adidas and they emailed me tracking for some reason I never got it, but it shipped Friday and will be here tommorow whew I was getting nervous. Also my app never updated with tracking....weird 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom