Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Why didn't you change your passwords when they warned you too back in August. Only way they got through is because you didn't change your passwords. Still not a good look on sx of course but you should've protected yourself.

Pretty much. My data was breached as well, but I haven't been attacked because i changed my PW for that site & ANY site that had that same password.

PO

Pretty much. My data was breached as well, but I haven't been attacked because i changed my PW for that site & ANY site that had that same password.

PO
Same here we all got the email that uses stockx. We were all pissed off. But we all either deleted stockx or continued to use them but changed our passwords. Atleast...

Why didn't you change your passwords when they warned you too back in August. Only way they got through is because you didn't change your passwords. Still not a good look on sx of course but you should've protected yourself.
Not true at all. I changed my password twice and they got me.

WL on the YeezReels at Champs, 7m HS. Not sweating it, as I really want a pair of the Zebras.

Welp, won a raffle at Hibbett for the yeezreels. Can’t say I’m too excited about having to be there by 11 AM. >D

Can never hit for the wife
D4E2BB31-73B1-45EF-B845-C37881C17629.png

Yup. The very first release was going for 1500-2000 resale.

PO

I read his post wrong. I knew they originally were selling for 1400+, but I thought he was saying he sold his "og zebras" just last week and had enough to buy moonrocks. Now re-reading it, that all happened back during the OG drop and not recently.

Wow PayPal denied my claim. Unreal. I swear if I get stuck with a $1600 pair of Travis Scott’s not in my size I’m going to be livid. I need to call and talk to an actual person this time instead of thus automated claim BS.
0034A878-C20C-454E-9C68-64364D2AE7EC.png

Wow PayPal denied my claim. Unreal. I swear if I get stuck with a $1600 pair of Travis Scott’s not in my size I’m going to be livid. I need to call and talk to an actual person this time instead of thus automated claim BS.
0034A878-C20C-454E-9C68-64364D2AE7EC.png
Did they charge your CC or Paypal Credit? i've found if its through an outside source they really have to or else charge back. If its through their line they usually do nothing. I'd continue to complain of course. And yeah, call and speak to someone and escalate to a manager.

Did they charge your CC or Paypal Credit? i've found if its through an outside source they really have to or else charge back. If its through their line they usually do nothing. I'd continue to complain of course. And yeah, call and speak to someone and escalate to a manager.
It cleared $300 PayPal cash balance and then the rest was charged to PP credit. Yes, I’m definitely calling back and speaking to a person this time.

Over 3 ******* years and these apps still don’t work properly. Hit a size 5 for wifey at RF mall and been trying to confirm for the past hour. So congratulations to the person who get them off the waitlist :emoji_rage:

I just got hit with 4 charges on my Paypal for StockX purchases I didn’t make. 2 black Statics, 1 static 700v2 and a $1600 pair of Travis Scott 1s.
I contacted PayPal and emailed StockX.

Did anyone else ever have fraudulent purchases off StockX?
I have a buddy that got hit for 3 purchases. One was a $7000 Rolex. They were stopped before seller shipped.

Back
Top Bottom