Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
oh heck no.My kids aren’t getting ANY heat until they are in middle/high school. They destroy shoes!

Enh, they’re just sneakers. She takes good care of her stuff, for the most part. But if they get messed up or beat, that’s what they’re for! There’s always another pair to buy.

my FTL getting the YEcheil reflectives but the app shows they release on 12/20 which is the non reflectives... what's the deal??

Was debating if I was going to grab another Zebra and I think I will.

IMO when it comes to the 350v2 I think the Zebra is the definitive colorway. Whenever someone mentions the model that colorway is always the first one to pop in my head (like how when people say the 700, I just instantly think Waverunner). The contrasting black/white with the red "SPLY" are just perfectly executed. I get that the shoe may not be for everyone due to how "loud" it is and would prefer something more low-key (bred/triple-black) but putting that aside it's such a great colorway for the model. And at the rate that Adidas has been pumping out the striped 350v2 I kinda forget how the 350v2 originally didn't have the see-thru stripe.

350= Turtle Dove
350v2 Stripe= Beluga
350v2 Non-stripe= Zebra
350v2 See-thru stripe= Glow
500= Utility Black
700= Waverunner
700v2= Static
750= Grey gum

Last edited:
Was debating if I was going to grab another Zebra and I think I will.

IMO when it comes to the 350v2 I think the Zebra is the definitive colorway. Whenever someone mentions the model that colorway is always the first one to pop in my head (like how when people say the 700, I just instantly think Waverunner). The contrasting black/white with the red "SPLY" are just perfectly executed. I get that the shoe may not be for everyone due to how "loud" it is and would prefer something more low-key (bred/triple-black) but putting that aside it's such a great colorway for the model. And at the rate that Adidas has been pumping out the striped 350v2 I kinda forget how the 350v2 originally didn't have the see-thru stripe.

350= Turtle Dove
350v2= Zebra
350v2 stripe= Glow
500= Utility Black
700= Waverunner
700v2= Static
750= Grey gum
You may have to include the stripe, non stripe, clear stripe for v2's with how many they've been pumping out. You also left off PP lolol

So I signed up for the in-store launch and got into Spring St (NYC) for Friday's release of the Yecheil.
Can anyone give some advice on their process please ? I've never been to an Adidas store drop
Thanks

350= Turtle Dove
350v2 Stripe= Beluga
350v2 Non-stripe= Zebra
350v2 See-thru stripe= Glow
500= Utility Black
700= Waverunner
700v2= Static
750= Grey gum

I was with you but I have some major issues with this list..

Grey Gums over OG 750s? (literally the 1st Adidas Yeezy) Utility Blacks over Blushes? Glows??

Not to mention you didn’t say anything regarding PPs and there have been a bunch of cws of those.

I think they realized that $300 retail is a hard pill for a lot of people to swallow. Waves might be the only cw to sell out at that price in higher numbers.

The Waverunners and V2 700 Static are the only two essential 700s that I would have no issue dropping 300 dollars on. I wouldn’t pay 300 for any other colorway.

I was with you but I have some major issues with this list..

Grey Gums over OG 750s? (literally the 1st Adidas Yeezy) Utility Blacks over Blushes? Glows??

Not to mention you didn’t say anything regarding PPs and there have been a bunch of cws of those.

I mean just because it's the 1st/OG don't mean it automatically make it the best. That grey/gum combo just flames!

Yeah I was debating between blush/utility black but the way the black looks on the model just looks way better to me verses the light color of the blush.

If I didn't go with glows, I would have said statics... but now that everyone mentioning the variations of the 350 I guess I should also just include tab v. no tab as it's own section as well :lol:

Yeah I don't really count PP but if we really want to hear my take on it, it's the "core white" one's.

So my Slates have shipped it would seem.

But the Origin Scan was in Spartanburg, SC???

I mean that's only a few hours from where I live but I thought they always came out of California?

I mean just because it's the 1st/OG don't mean it automatically make it the best. That grey/gum combo just flames!

Yeah I was debating between blush/utility black but the way the black looks on the model just looks way better to me verses the light color of the blush.

If I didn't go with glows, I would have said statics... but now that everyone mentioning the variations of the 350 I guess I should also just include tab v. no tab as it's own section as well :lol:

Yeah I don't really count PP but if we really want to hear my take on it, it's the "core white" one's.

I was going to say, Statics started this translucent wave!

Tab v. No tab V2 makes sense but I think V2 Beluga 1.0s easily take the cake there (runner up obviously being a release from the BF pack).

350 V2s are interesting since there are essentially 4 different models (not including RF variants):

V2 1.0s - No tab (Beluga)
V2 2.0s - Tab (Breds)
V2 3.0s - Tab/Translucent Stripe (Static)
V2 4.0s - No tab/translucent Stripe (Lundmark/Citrin/Cloud White)

Back
Top Bottom