Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Why do you guys sell your shoes that you actually like? I mean, I can see if you didnt really want them but not if you're gonna want them down the line...

I thought about selling my 350 PB's because they arent as comfy as the V2 all blacks but I dont think I can let them go for the miniscule amount they going forwhen they still clean and can break them out every blue moon. Just my opinion...

Why do you guys sell your shoes that you actually like? I mean, I can see if you didnt really want them but not if you're gonna want them down the line...

I thought about selling my 350 PB's because they arent as comfy as the V2 all blacks but I dont think I can let them go for the miniscule amount they going forwhen they still clean and can break them out every blue moon. Just my opinion...

People get caught up in the hype and like them for that short period when it's still new and hot.

IMG_20200302_170421.jpg

Most likely sold em because they needed the money not that they actually wanted to sell them :lol: I've never had a regret and I sell more often than not.
Oh yeah, that I don't get. Unless they were strapped for cash.

Yeah, needing money is the only thing I can think of that would make sense. I feel whatever someone gotta do buuuut thats not the type of posts I see LOL.

Yeah, needing money is the only thing I can think of that would make sense. I feel whatever someone gotta do buuuut thats not the type of posts I see LOL.
Usually I wear them get tired of them and start all over. I usually only keep like 20 or so kicks in my "collection" or rotation now a days. I get my wear then sell em usually. Usually make more than I paid nowadays :lol: Only like 6 shoes I have never gotten rid of. Just don't collect like I used too.

Because life loves to be on that bull****...

Thanks fellas! 🙏🏽 It’s hard to tell with the lighting but they are actually Clays lol

needed some quick cash at the time otherwise would've kept.

Back
Top Bottom