Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
IMG_20200316_151435.jpg

FTL app

I wonder if its online only because stores might shut down from Corona

Pretty sure that's the reason.
I'm just curious if that means they will send back inventory to HQ warehouse for the online drop or if they will randomly release them FCFS at a later time.

Nonetheless, I know employees are elated. They will definitely be backdooring. :lol:

PO

Pretty sure that's the reason.
I'm just curious if that means they will send back inventory to HQ warehouse for the online drop or if they will randomly release them FCFS at a later time.

Nonetheless, I know employees are elated. They will definitely be backdooring. :lol:

PO

I'm a employee for the footlocker company and I'm sure they wont let us release in store. I was off today and usually they come today but we officially got a word for us too not sell yeezys anymore.

We have the yeezreel like a good 20 that didnt sell and we didnt have them on display for the past month because Adidas doesnt want us too. If someone would ask we would bring it out and sell it but not on display and now we got the offical word last week we cant sell

Wow, SNS just cancelled my order for the sage’s.

SNS has done that to me twice, smh. I literally have no faith in them. When I happen to win a draw with them, I have to find another pair to secure elsewhere because I'm not sure if SNS will even ship. It boggles my mind how you can win a draw, but they don't have enough product. There has to be a difference between "overselling", and "overdrawing".

YS shipped 1/2 of my sages, girl on chat said to expect delays due to the “current situation....”.

Got my YS shipping email today, but they are using ups ground this time? It will take a whole week to get to CA. Slowest shipping ever.

Due to COVID, foot stores are online only for Cinders....so all that in-store stock spread throughout the country is all going to pop up online :nerd:

I seen some UPS movement today on my Ftl online pair of desert sage. I wanna try and get cinders too this weekend but we'll see. Kinda crazy how sneakers are currently holding their value when the world has a serious crisis going on. I hope things get back to normal sooner than later

Due to COVID, foot stores are online only for Cinders....so all that in-store stock spread throughout the country is all going to pop up online :nerd:

I hope it makes it online Saturday and isn’t just held in a warehouse, stock would be ridiculously high.

I'm a employee for the footlocker company and I'm sure they wont let us release in store. I was off today and usually they come today but we officially got a word for us too not sell yeezys anymore.

We have the yeezreel like a good 20 that didnt sell and we didnt have them on display for the past month because Adidas doesnt want us too. If someone would ask we would bring it out and sell it but not on display and now we got the offical word last week we cant sell
so there was a chance my local ftl had yeezys chilling in the back all i had to do was ask? lol

so there was a chance my local ftl had yeezys chilling in the back all i had to do was ask? lol

Yea Pretty much

Locate it first and go to the location and ask

My store manager is strict with rules but dont be surprised if someone would sell them

HAD TO SCORE SAGES OFF STOCKX. PAID $31 OVER RETAIL.... NOT BAD I GUESS.

BUT DAMN ADC DRAW PROCESS IS COMPLETE HORSES#!T!!! ITS JUST TERRIBLE!

TOOK MAD L’S ON ALL FOOTSITES TOO.

Back
Top Bottom